Emerald Close, London, E16
* ZERO DEPOSIT OPTION CONSIDERED * ** AVAILABLE 18th JANUARY ** Tastefully decorated 1 bedroom part-furnished top-floor flat which must be seen to be appreciated. Situated in a quiet turning less than a 10 minute walk to Royal Albert DLR station, we highly recommend early internal inspection to make sure you do not miss out on this one.
Call now to book your viewing, and reserve this property.
Bathroom / WC
BrochuresFull Property Details
Emerald Close, London, E16
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Royal Albert Station0.2 miles
- Beckton Park Station0.5 miles
- Prince Regent Station0.5 miles
About the agent
Reeds Rains Estate and Letting Agent, with over 150-years of history we have never lost sight of local expertise. When it comes to letting your property, our lettings experts can let your property at a level of service that suits you. We let and manage thousands of properties every year throughout the Reeds Rains network. We want to build strong relationships with each landlord and fully understand their property management requirements.
As estate agents, Reeds Rains aim is to provide a
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 201184534_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Reeds Rains Lettings, Plaistow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.