Macoma Road, London, SE18
- LOCATED IN ONE OF THE MOST SOUGHT AFTER ROADS IN PLUMSTEAD with PLUMSTEAD COMMON JUST AROUND THE CORNER
- PRETTY TREE LINED ROAD
- The property itself is a little bit of a 'Project' and offering GENEROUS ACCOMMODATION
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- UPSTAIRS BATHROOM with DOWNSTAIRS SHOWER ROOM
- THROUGH LOUNGE
- EXTENDED KITCHEN/DINER
- 70' REAR GARDEN
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- SOME PERIOD FEATURES
ENERGY RATING D
ENTRANCE HALL Hardwood/glazed door. Radiator. Stripped floorboards. Ornate rose coved ceiling. Understairs cupboard.
LOUNGE 25'6 x 12'1. Double glazed bay window to the front and French doors to kitchen/diner. Stripped floorboards. Original coved ceiling and 2 centre roses. Two radiators.
EXTENDED KITCHEN/DINER 23'5 x 14'10. Two French doors to garden and window to the side. Base units, gas hob and electric oven. Plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher. 'Valliant' boiler. Stripped floorboards. Glass roof over dining area.
SHOWER ROOM/W.C. Frosted double glazed window to the side with shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower, low level w.c and wash hand basin. Tiled walls and flooring.
LANDING Fitted carpet. Access to loft. Original linen cupboard. Skylight.
BEDROOM ONE 15'5 x 13'6. Double glazed bay window to the front and double glazed window to the front. Original coved ceiling and original cupboard to alcove. Radiator. Stripped and varnished floorboards.
BEDROOM TWO 11'6 x 10'5. Window to the rear. Stripped and varnished floorboards. Radiator. Bookcase to alcove.
BEDROOM THREE 15' x 9'4. Window to the rear and window to the side. Fitted carpet. Original cast iron fireplace with tiles inserts. Radiator.
BATHROOM Frosted double glazed window to the side. Tiled walls and flooring. Suite comprising panelled bath, wash hand basin and low level w.c. Heated towel rail.
GARDEN Approx 70', paved patio, mixture of mature shrubbery and plants.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Macoma Road, London, SE18
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Plumstead Station0.7 miles
- Woolwich Arsenal Station0.9 miles
- Welling Station1.4 miles
About the agent
Based in Plumstead Common, David Evans Property Services have become established over the last 35 years as a leading local estate agent.
We offer a friendly and professional approach for buyers and sellers - contact us without obligation - if you're on the move we're here to help
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference Plu2339. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Evans Property Services, Plumstead Common. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.