- Found on a Country Lane on the edge of this popular village in West Norfolk
- Currently under construction is this executive Detached Family Home
- Versatile accommodation with 4/5 Bedrooms, Open Plan Kitchen, Entertaining Area
- Four first floor Bedrooms all with En-Suites, Home Office/5th Bedroom
- Potential to choose your own Kitchen and Sanitary Ware
- In excess of 3000sq ft. not including Utility or Garage (to be constructed)
- Expected to be completed early 2021
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Watlington Station5.1 miles
- Downham Market Station5.1 miles
About the agent
Fine & Country, King's Lynn
Fine & Country King's Lynn Innovation Centre Innovation Drive King's Lynn Norfolk PE30 5BY
At Fine & Country, we offer a refreshing approach to selling exclusive homes, combining individual flair and attention to detail with the expertise of local estate agents to create a strong international network, with powerful marketing capabilities.
Moving home is one of the most important decisions you will make; your home is both a financial and emotional investment. We understand that it's the little things ' without a price tag ' that make a house a home, and this makes us a valuab
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference 101587016037. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, King's Lynn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.