Hartfield Crescent, Wimbledon
- Chain Free
- Private Garden
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Potential To Extend Loft & Rear (STPP)
- Easy Access To Wimbledon Town Centre Shopping Facilities
- In Catchment For Dundonald Primary School (Outstanding Ofsted)
- Dundonald Park Area
- Period Home
Energy Performance Certificate: E
Free Property Appraisals
Our knowledge and experience gives you the best chance of finding a buyer or tenant for your home, so take your first step to selling or renting and arrange for our area Director to visit and carry out a free market appraisal of your property. Our sales fees are only 0.75% INC VAT and Letting Fees only 6% INC VAT
View all our properties 24 hours a day on - complete detailed descriptions & photos - updated hourly for your convenience.
Whilst every attempt has been made to ensure the accuracy of the floor plans contained here, measurements of doors, windows and room areas are approximate and no responsibility is taken for any error, omission or mis-statement. These plans are for representation purposes only and should be used as such by any prospective purchaser. The services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by Brinkleys and no guarantee as to their operating ability or their efficiency can be given.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Hartfield Crescent, Wimbledon
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Dundonald Road Tram Stop0.0 miles
- Wimbledon Station0.2 miles
- Merton Park Tram Stop0.4 miles
About the agent
Going the extra mile...
Sales fees 0.9 % inc VAT. NO SALE NO FEE
Lettings Fees 8.4% INC VAT for Letting and Rent Collection
Established since 2006 Brinkley's Estate Agents in Wimbledon Village are committed to going the extra mile for all our clients, if you are thinking of selling or renting your home we are one call away. We offer competitive
My Brinkley's online
Landlords', Tenants', Seller's and Buyers'
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BRN1003596. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brinkley's Estate Agents, Wimbledon Village and Town Centre. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.