Clos Springfield, CF72
- 3/4 BEDROOMS
- OPEN-PLAN LIVING SPACE
- 2 BATHROOMS
- MODERN KITCHEN
- UTILITY ROOM
- NEAR TO TALBOT GREEN CENTRE
- CLOSE TO M4 LINKS
- SOUGHT AFTER AREA
- NEAR BUS/TRAIN STATIONS
- EARLY VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Clos Springfield, CF72
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Pontyclun Station0.7 miles
- Llanharan Station2.2 miles
- Pencoed Station4.8 miles
About the agent
If you think you can get a better value deal elsewhere please let us know.
We are here to help at a price you are happy to pay.
Our marketing strategies are as individual as you are so our fees can compete and beat all Estate Agents, including the online/call centre agents.
Search online for "
hathways" to get full overview of our company.Your Property is Our Business
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 00004066. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hathways Estate Agents, Cwmbran. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.