Pershore Road, Stirchley
- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- Available 01/07/21
- Professional House Share
- Three Bedroosm Avilable
- Convenient Location
- Modern Throughout
- New Furniture
- Close to shops and local amenties
- Bournville Train Station
- Call Oakmans Today
Introducing this homely student property available from 01/07/2021 offering accommodation briefly comprising of; three double bedrooms, modern bathroom, modern fitted kitchen, separate spacious lounge and large rear garden.
The property has been beautifully decorated and furnished throughout. Each property benefits from a tv aerial point (for freeview) a hardwired internet socket and USB wall socket.
This is a prime student location. There are also multiple transport links such as Bournville Train Station and bus routes along the A38. Being conveniently central to various bars, restaurants and retail, properties in this location are extremely popular and will go quickly, Call Oakmans Today To Arrange Your Viewing!
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Graph
Pershore Road, Stirchley
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bournville Station0.4 miles
- Kings Norton Station0.9 miles
- Selly Oak Station1.4 miles
About the agent
Moving is a busy and exciting time and we're here to make sure the experience goes as smoothly as possible by giving you all the help you need under one roof.
The company has always used computer and internet technology, but the company's biggest strength is the genuinely warm, friendly and professional approach that we offer all of our clients.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 2528016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Oakmans Estate Agents, Birmingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.