Scarborough Close, Grantham
- DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- Four Bedrooms, En-Suite to Master
- Spacious Dining Kitchen with Modern Fixtures and Utility Room
- Lounge with French Doors to the Garden
- Ground Floor Study
- Double Garage and Driveway
- Landscaped Rear Garden
*GUIDE PRICE £340,000 - £350,000* MOST DESIRABLE POSITION ON THE DEVELOPMENT! Presenting this modern family home to include four bedrooms, en-suite to master, dining kitchen, study and lounge. Offering a double garage with driveway and landscaped rear garden.
William H Brown are pleased to bring to the market, this modern four bedroom detached family home situated within this sought after development in Grantham. Originally built in 2015 and located on the most desirable position within the development, this beautifully presented property boasts a lounge with French doors opening to the rear patio, open plan dining kitchen with high gloss units and integrated appliances, utility room, ground floor study/ home office, downstairs cloakroom, four bedrooms with en-suite to the dual aspect master bedroom and family bathroom. Externally, there is a driveway to the side with access to the double garage and enclosed garden to the rear. Benefiting from uPVC double glazing and gas central heating. NHBC warranty is valid until 2025.
The property is situated on the recent development of Newton's Place in Grantham, providing fantastic access to the A52 and the A1, linking cities with this historic market town. Grantham provides a wide range of amenities, including cafes and restaurants, shopping and other leisure facilities. There are sought after primary and secondary schools within Grantham including the Kings school and KGGS.
Entering the property through a part glazed uPVC door into the entrance hall, with staircase rising to the first floor landing, ceramic tiled floor, radiator and door giving access to the under stairs storage cupboard.
Comprising of pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. Radiator, tiled splash backs to the wall and ceramic tiled floor.
Lounge 19' 5" x 11' 9" ( 5.92m x 3.58m )
Light and airy lounge with uPVC French doors opening to the rear patio, uPVC window to the front aspect, TV aerial point and two radiators.
Study 13' 5" x 9' ( 4.09m x 2.74m )
uPVC window to the front aspect, radiator, TV and telephone points.
Dining Kitchen 16' 4" x 12' 4" ( 4.98m x 3.76m )
Open plan dining kitchen boasting a range of high gloss contemporary wall and base units with roll edge work surfaces over. One and a half stainless steel sink unit with drainer, mixer tap and upstands to the walls. Built in double electric oven at eye level, 4-ring gas hob with extractor hood above. Integrated appliances to include full length fridge-freezer and dishwasher unit. Tiled flooring, uPVC French doors to the side of the property, uPVC window to both rear and side aspects. Open archway leading through to the utility room.
Utility Room 9' x 5' 10" ( 2.74m x 1.78m )
Continuation of tiled floor. With a range of wall and base units, having plumbing for automatic washing machine and space for tumble-dryer, wall unit housing the gas fired boiler and stainless steel sink unit inset into roll edge work surface. uPVC window to the side aspect.
First Floor Landing
Galleried landing with hatch access to the loft, door leading to the cupboard housing the hot water cylinder and radiator. Doors giving access to;
Master Bedroom 16' 5" x 9' 11" ( 5.00m x 3.02m )
This dual aspect double bedroom has a double built in wardrobe to one wall, radiator and power points.
En-Suite 8' 1" x 6' 10" ( 2.46m x 2.08m )
Comprising of shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. Part tiling to the walls, laminate flooring and obscure window to the side aspect.
Bedroom Two 10' 9" x 10' 3" ( 3.28m x 3.12m )
This double bedroom has a uPVC window to the front aspect, radiator and power points.
En-Suite 2 7' 2" x 5' 11" ( 2.18m x 1.80m )
Comprising of shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. Laminate flooring, part tiling to the walls, radiator and obscure window to the front aspect.
Bedroom Three 10' 3" x 8' 4" ( 3.12m x 2.54m )
This double bedroom has a uPVC window to the rear aspect, radiator and power points.
Bedroom Four 12' 5" x 9' 1" ( 3.78m x 2.77m )
This bedroom has a uPVC window to the front aspect, radiator and power points.
Family Bathroom 7' 5" x 5' 6" ( 2.26m x 1.68m )
Three piece suite comprising of panel bath with shower over and modesty screen, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. Part tiling to the walls, ceramic tiled floor, heated towel rail, extractor fan and obscure window to the side aspect.
Approaching the property the gardens are of open plan style being lawned with shrubs and borders. There is a tarmac driveway to the side providing off road parking for multiple vehicles, and in turn leading to the double garage.
The rear garden has a patio area for outdoor furniture with decorative gravel and shrubs, pathway leading to the lawned garden which is fully enclosed by fencing.
Having up and over doors, with power and lighting. Courtesy door leading to the rear garden.
Council tax band - E
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Scarborough Close, Grantham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Grantham Station1.2 miles
- Ancaster Station7.0 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Grantham William H Brown office�
We're a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here's a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent�
>> Your local William H Brown team in Grantham
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local exp
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference GST109059. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Grantham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.