Mannington Road, BN27
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- RED BRICK PAVED PARKING SPACE WITH PATHWAY LEADING TO ENTRANCE DOOR
- ENTRANCE HALLWAY WITH A WALK-IN STOARAGE CUPBOARD
- ARCHWAY THROUGH TO BRIGHT WHITE FITTED KITCHEN WITH A BRUSHED STEEL OVEN AND GAS HOB
- CLOAKROOM WITH DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOW OVERLOOKING FRONT ELEVATION
- LIVING ROOM WITH DOUBLE DOORS OPENING TO REAR GARDEN AND STAIRCASE RISING TO FIRST FLOOR
- FAMILY BATHROOM WITH MODERN WHITE SUITE
- BEDROOM TWO WITH A DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOW OVERLOOKING FRONT ELEVATION
- BEDROOM ONE WITH A BUILT-IN WARDROBE WITH SLIDING DOORS
- EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM WITH CUBICLE, WASH BASIN AND WC
- TIMBER FENCED REAR GARDEN WITH SHED AND AREA LAID TO LAWN
The living area measures approximately 3.4m x 4.5m into staircase recess.
Bedroom one measures approximately 2.75m plus built-in wardrobe recess x 2.65m plus door recess.
Bedroom two measures approximately 3m x 2.4m.
Energy Performance CertificatesFULL EPC
Mannington Road, BN27
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Polegate Station4.8 miles
- Berwick Station5.7 miles
- Pevensey Bay Station5.9 miles
About the agent
At Roland Dunn we make the process of letting your property as easy and problem free as possible. We have built our service around our client's needs and have adopted a philosophy of giving best value by working together with our landlords and tenants a like.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference RD360-MANNINGTON. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roland Dunn Property Rentals, Hailsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.