* Unfurnished * No Pets Allowed *
Property ref: 121_333_4145096
Hewgate Court is ideally located within moments of the river and the comprehensive amenities of the town centre. Both the M4/M40 are easily accessible (approx. 6 miles) and Henley rail station provides a direct commuter service to London Paddington via Twyford to Reading and London with access to the national network.
A recently refurbished light, bright and spacious top floor apartment fronting Meadow Road with views of the River Thames.
An impressively proportioned apartment with an entrance hallway, 2 double bedrooms, family bathroom, spacious open-plan living/dining room with spectacular views, fitted kitchen with integrated white goods including a washing machine, tumble dryer, oven and fridge freezer.
No Pets Allowed
EPC Rating: E
Council Tax Band: D
Please kindly note that all properties are to be taken as seen and no further cleaning or alterations will be completed unless agreed in negotiations prior to the commencement of the tenancy.
A holding deposit of 1 weeks rent is taken to secure the property.
A deposit of 5 weeks rent is required for all rents under £50,000 per year.
A deposit of 6 weeks rent is required for all rents over £50,000 per year.
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Henley-on-Thames Station0.1 miles
- Shiplake Station1.7 miles
- Wargrave Station2.7 miles
About the agent
If you are thinking of moving home and wish to place your property on the market then please contact us. We provide the following:
- Free Valuation Service
- Floor Plans
- Internet Marketing
- Local Press
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 4145096. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tim Peers Estate Agents, Henley on Thames. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.