Herbert Road London SE18
- Five Bedrooms
- Two Separate Reception Rooms
- 122 Foot Rear Garden
- Two Bathrooms Plus Extra Shower Room
- Some Original Features
- Semi Detached
- Spacious Internal Accommodation
Internally the property measures an impressive 2,384 square feet and comprises; two reception rooms, a kitchen/diner, utility area and ground floor WC. The first floor boasts two large double bedrooms, of which one has a shower room, a further single bedroom and a family bathroom with separate WC. Ascending to the top floor there is a further two double bedrooms, one of which benefits from an en suite shower room. To the rear of the property is a 122 foot mature garden and there is also a basement level for storage.
Locally you will find many beautiful green spaces including Woolwich common, Oxleas woods and Eaglesfield recreation grounds. There are many superb transport links found close by which will make your journey in to the City a breeze, these include; Mainline trains to London Bridge and Cannon street and DLR. There are further bus links which will take you to Greenwich and Blackheath for boutique style shopping, bars and restaurants.
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Performanc...
Herbert Road London SE18
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Woolwich Arsenal Station0.9 miles
- Woolwich Dockyard Station1.1 miles
- Plumstead Station1.1 miles
About the agent
Established in 1975, John Payne are one of the leading independent estate agents in South East London handling the sale of a wide range of residential properties from one bedroom apartments to the larger period homes. We have been successful in helping many thousands of families move home and have built a reputation for giving helpful and reliable advice.
Our local network of residential branches are open 7 days a week (including most bank holidays) and provide a comprehensive coverage
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference P241152. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John Payne, Woolwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.