Marsh Wall, London, E14 9SH
- Viewing Days every Thursday - Monday with a late night on Thursday
- Shared Ownership - Available from 25% minimum share
- 500 ft walk from South Quay DLR
- 3rd floor apartment
- Luxurious specification including underfloor heating and comfort cooling
- 2.6 acres of landscaped gardens
- 24 hour Concierge to assist with a whole host of services
- Iconic waterside location
- 90 restaurants and bars within a mile or so of Canary Wharf
- Selection of local gyms and spas including Virgin Active Canary Riverside, Third Space Canary Wharf and Sweat by BXR
Viewing Days every Thursday - Monday with a late night on Thursday - Contact us to book a viewing appointment
This stunning 3rd floor one bedroom apartment benefits from underfloor heating and comfort cooling, integrated Bosch appliances, as well as a boutique-style bathroom.
Residents at Hampton Tower will also benefit from access to a 24 hour Concierge Service who can provide assistance with parcel deliveries, arranging taxis, dry cleaning handling, travel advice, key management and key holding and local amenities advice among other services.
You will also have access to the state-of-the-art MySQP app where you can book everyday services including apartment cleaning, dog walking and handyman services, as well as wellbeing services which include mobile beauticians, male grooming services, the delivery of ready-made nutritious gourmet meals and the booking of private doctor appointments.
Full market value: £550,000
From 25% share value: £137,500
5% deposit: £6,875
Rent charged on unowned share: 2.75%
Rent on unowned share: £945 per month
Our Shared Ownership apartments in Hampton Tower at SQP offer you the opportunity to buy at one of London's newest and most exclusive residential developments at a more affordable price.
Located at South Dock in the Isle of Dogs, you are positioned just a few moments from the heart of London's fastest growing business district.
The studio, one and two bedroom apartments in Hampton Tower at SQP will benefit from the 2.6 acres of new gardens, public squares and children's playspaces for the local community to enjoy. These tranquil gardens will include seating and outdoor artworks with a beautiful array of plants and flowers to attract wildlife into the area.
Designed by world leading architects, Foster + Partners, the development is set be become one of the tallest residential buildings in Europe. The unique design includes a 45-degree architectural rotation which gives the majority of homes a view of the riverside or cityscape. Designed for contemporary living each home has timeless appeal. From versatile kitchens to relaxing living rooms and luxurious bedrooms, each apartment blends comfort with style.
Living at South Quay Plaza
The infrastructure of Canary Wharf is constantly developing with excellent amenities, numerous bars, hotels and restaurants as well as an exclusive shopping mall. Jubilee Place shopping destination includes Zara, Mulberry, Jo Malone, Whistles, Waitrose & Partners, Space NK, several banks, dry cleaners, tailors, health care and opticians.
Within a one-minute walk you can access the South Quay DLR station, Canary Wharf underground station and the forthcoming Elizabeth Line (Crossrail). The Jubilee Line at Canary Wharf takes you straight to the West End, while the Docklands Light Railway provides direct access to the City.
From Canary Wharf on the Jubilee line you can reach: London Bridge in 6 minutes, Waterloo in 9, Bond Street in 15 and Baker Street in 18 minutes respectively.
The DLR at South Quay is only a 500 ft walk from the development and from there you'll reach: Bank in 13 minutes, Stratford in 16 and City Airport in 17 minutes respectively.
What is Shared Ownership
If you can't quite afford the mortgage on 100% of a home, Shared Ownership offers you the chance to buy a share of your home (between 25% and 75%) and pay rent on the remaining share. Later on, you could buy bigger shares when you can afford to.
To be eligible for a home at Hampton Tower at SQP, you need to:
- Have a household income of under £90,000.
- You do not already own a home or you will have sold your current home before you purchase.
Contact our Sales Team today to book a viewing of these stunning apartments.
About Legal & General Affordable Homes
Legal & General Affordable Homes are a Registered Provider offering these apartments for sale on a Shared Ownership basis. We are creating communities to live, grow and flourish and are committed to removing the stress and anxiety associated with moving house, whilst delivering customer satisfaction and quality new homes.
*Shared Ownership terms and conditions apply.
Computer Generated Images are indicative only.
Marsh Wall, London, E14 9SH
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- South Quay Station0.1 miles
- Canary Wharf Station0.2 miles
- Heron Quays Station0.2 miles
About the development
Hampton Tower at South Quay Plaza
- Shared Ownership apartments
- One of London's newest and most exclusive residential developments
- 2.6 acres of new gardens, public squares and children's playspaces
- Just a 2 minute walk to South Quay DLR station
- Contact Site Sales for more information
Operating in and around London, SiteSales Property Group provides a range of services to developers, housing associations, local authorities and registered charities. We have delivered successful outcomes on housing schemes ranging in size from 10 to over 1000 new homes.
SiteSales handle properties in some of London's most sought after locations but also deal with a large number of significant entry level and affordable homes aimed at first time buyers. These par
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference Hampton_Tower_Plot_302_FMV__. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Site Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.