Kings Road, Stamford
- Gorgeous extended three bedroom end of terrace
- Late 1800's character property
- Two spacious reception rooms
- Extended kitchen diner with utility room
- Three bathrooms
- Three double bedrooms and study upstairs
- Part converted loft room with potential to become a further bedroom (subject to planning)
- EPC rating - E
- Detached double garage with off road parking to the back
- Mature rear garden
The property is arranged over three floors, entering via the spacious entrance hall with stairs leading to the first floor. Under the flooring in the entrance hall is the original tiled flooring. The first reception room off the entrance hall is the cosy living room featuring an abundance of natural light thanks to the bay window and a feature fireplace in the centre. The next reception room is the extended family room with another feature fireplace and access out into the garden. The extended kitchen diner features an array of units, space for a six seater table and access to the utility room and rear hallway which leads to the rear garden. Completing downstairs is the three piece shower room with and a handy storage cupboard. To the first floor, the light and airy landing connects three well balanced double bedrooms, a study/fourth bedroom and a four piece bathroom. The master bedroom benefits from its own three piece en suite and stunning view over the garden. The study was formerly the fourth bedroom but has been converted to create access to the loft room. The loft room has been part converted but has great potential to be a further bedroom subject to planning.
Outside to the front a gated entrance with inset footpath leads to the front door accompanied by a low maintenance gravelled garden with an array of potted plants. Access to the side of the property leads to a spacious outside storage cupboard. The rear garden has been beautiful landscaped and fully private. The rear garden features a patio seating area and lawn with mature borders. To the back of the garden is the detached double garage and off road parking.
Entrance Hall - 4.75m x 2.18m (15'7 x 7'2) -
Living Room - 4.42m narrowing to 3.76m x 4.17m (14'6 narrowing t -
Kitchen/Breakfast Room - 6.25m x 2.84m (20'6 x 9'4) -
Family Room - 7.24m x 3.35m (23'9 x 11) -
Utility Room - 2.79m x 0.84m (9'2 x 2'9) -
Rear Hall - 1.75m x 0.86m (5'9 x 2'10) -
Shower Room - 3.51m narrowing to 0.84m x 2.01m narrowing to 0.86 -
Landing - 2.24m x 2.92m narrowing to 2.18m (7'4 x 9'7 narrow -
Bathroom - 2.67m x 2.41m (8'9 x 7'11) -
Master Bedroom - 3.00m x 2.90m (9'10 x 9'6) -
Hallway - 2.79m x 0.99m (9'2 x 3'3) -
Bedroom Two - 3.81m x 3.78m (12'6 x 12'5) -
Bedroom Three - 3.94m x 3.51m (12'11 x 11'6) -
Study - 2.82m x 1.73m (9'3 x 5'8) -
Loft - 4.01m x 3.45m (13'2 x 11'4) -
Storage - 2.36m x 0.91m (7'9 x 3) -
Double Garage - 5.28m x 4.65m (17'4 x 15'3) -
BrochuresBrochureKings Road, Stamford
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
Kings Road, Stamford
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Stamford Station0.7 miles
About the agent
Since opening its doors in March 2014, the branch has seen huge success and growth. It has even been recognised by rightmove.co.uk as the top selling agent in Stamford for the month of November 2014, despite being open for only eight months.
Owned & run by Managing Director, Jason Treadwell, the branch specialises in sales, valuations, financial services, mortgages, conveyancing, land valuations (plots) and new homes. The branch boasts a
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30188230. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Newton Fallowell, Stamford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.