44 Berwick Road, Shrewsbury SY1 2NA
- A superior, individually designed, split level residence with spectacular uninterrupted views.
- Arranged over 2 floors
- 2 reception rooms
- 3 bedrooms and 2 shower rooms
- Attractive gardens.
Occupying an elevated and enviable position in this popular and convenient residential area on the northern fringes of the town centre and is well placed within reach of excellent amenities including schools, all the major town centre thoroughfares including the Shrewsbury railway station, Theatre Severn and Quarry Park and also within easy reach of the Shrewsbury by-pass with M54 link to the West Midlands.
A superior, individually designed, split level residence with spectacular uninterrupted views to the front over neighbouring fields and countryside.
Inside The Property -
Entrance Porch -
Attractive And Spacious Reception Hall - 4.85m x 1.92m (15'11" x 6'4") -
Kitchen - 5.25m x 2.85m (17'3" x 9'4") - Fitted with a range of matching wall and base units
Adjoining Dining Room - 2.70m x 2.85m (8'10" x 9'4") -
Bedroom 1 - 4.37m x 2.92m (14'4" x 9'7") -
Bedroom 2 - 3.10m x 2.82m (10'2" x 9'3") -
Shower Room - With large walk in shower cubicle
wc low type flush.
From the reception hall a STAIRCASE descends to the LOWER GROUND FLOOR
Attractive And Spacious Living Room - 4.72m x 5.59m (15'6" x 18'4") - With picture window and French door opening onto and overlooking the garden with the spectacular view over the neighbouring fields and countryside.
Bedroom 3 - 3.25m x 3.17m (10'8" x 10'5") -
Shower Room - With walk in shower
wc low type flush
Wash hand basin.
Outside The Property -
Garage - Up and over door.
TO THE FRONT the property enjoys an elevated position with an attractive landscaped terraced garden, attractively planted with a wide selection of ornamental shrubs and trees, an extensive paved patio with ornamental balustrade with spectacular views to the front across neighbouring fields and countryside.
To the rear there is a further area of GARDEN set by paved pathways with neatly kept lawns, enclosed by high privacy wall with double wooden gates allowing vehicular access to the parking area and garage.
BrochuresBrochure44 Berwick Road, Shrewsbury SY1 2NA
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
44 Berwick Road, Shrewsbury SY1 2NA
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Shrewsbury Station0.6 miles
About the agent
Since 1990, Miller Evans has been the trusted
agent for so many people looking for their next property. We have helped thousands of landlords, vendors, purchasers and tenants buy, sell, let and move into homes across Shropshire.
Headed up by David Miller, David Evans and Stuart Langley we pride ourselves in:
- Residential specialists, with a reputation built on expert local knowledge
- Highly motivated, professional, friendly and enthusiastic team across sales an
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30188395. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Evans, Shrewsbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.