Aldingbourne House, Crockerhill
- Three Bedroom Apartment
- Top Floor In Georgian Manor House
- Two En-Suite Bathrooms
- Superb Views Towards The South Downs
- Beautifully Presented
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Sitting Room
- Spacious Hallway
- Stunning Communal Grounds
- Car Port
The accommodation briefly comprises of; superb private driveway approach leading to double carport, secure communal entrance system and stairs to second floor. The apartment itself offers a large inviting entrance hall, kitchen/breakfast room with integrated white goods and table and chairs, lounge with two sofas and furniture, master bedroom suite with dressing area, en-suite bathroom, and stairs to sleeping quarters with double bed, fitted storage cupboards, and original sash windows set within exposed brickwork. The second double bedroom features bed, bedroom furniture and en-suite shower room. There is a further third bedroom, currently with single bed, but could also lend itself to a fantastic study area. Gas central heating complements the internal accommodation.
Outside the property there are a stunning 22 acres of parkland, beautifully maintained, with private residents parking.
Situated in the village of Crockerhill, between Boxgrove and Fontwell and within easy access of Chichester City Centre, good local transport links and the Goodwood Estate.
Offered furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Front Page
Aldingbourne House, Crockerhill
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Barnham Station2.6 miles
- Chichester Station4.7 miles
- Bognor Regis Station4.9 miles
About the agent
Martin & Co are dedicated Sales and Lettings Agents located in the heart of Southsea. We are committed industry professionals, and determined to be your 'agent of choice' in the Portsmouth area. We offer 'free valuations' for sales and lettings and provide bespoke packages to suit your requirements.
Martin & Co Portsmouth and Southsea - 4 Grove Road South, Southsea, Portsmouth, Hampshire, PO5 3QT
Tel: 02392 98700
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100667003444. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, Portsmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.