Hamslade Street, Poundbury, Dorchester
- A light and spacious three double bedroom duplex apartment.
- Finished to a high specification including Granite work surfaces and upstands in the kitchens, Vitra Sanitary ware and Vado brass wear in the bathrooms.
- Located just off Queen Mother Square offering convenient access to amenities, yet set back from the hustle and bustle.
- Allocated secure underground gated parking for one car
- A full Home move package available- Subject to T&C
- Help to Buy, assisted move and part exchange available
- Underfloor heating and induction hobs
A large Duplex apartment offering a living area which has been designed to offer flexibility. Large windows deliver a sense of light vibrant style, individually designed shaker style kitchen provides a stylish and efficient space with a range of integrated AEG appliances & 3 spacious bedrooms.
Monaveen House is located at the heart of Poundbury, with a range of shops and restaurants and a popular meeting point, with attractive green spaces just a short walk away.
The architectural structure of Monaveen House draws upon the wonderful 19th century heritage of Dorchester and Weymouth's industrial buildings.
Every aspect of the interior specification at Monaveen House has been carefully considered. Stunning, carefully-designed kitchens provide a stylish and efficient space with granite work surfaces, Porcelanosa floor tiles to the bathrooms and a range of integrated kitchen appliances included as standard.
Bedrooms are a haven of peace, while the bathrooms are beautifully appointed with Vitra sanitaryware and Vado brassware.
These exclusive homes will make for modern apartment living in a classic environment, with magnificent floor to ceiling windows which maximise both the daylight and the views.
At ZeroC, we focus on originality in architectural style and character. We also make sure the quality of materials and workmanship are of the highest standards. Because we create distinctive homes in well considered surroundings, you can be sure our developments are unlike any you'll see elsewhere.
A full moving package to get you into your new home! £5000 towards moving costs, £5000 towards flooring, £2000 towards removals and £1500 towards legals, please speak to one of our agents to find out more details
Moving Made Easy And Part Ex
Moving Made Easy - together, we'll agree a marketing price for your home and then liaise with an estate agent on your behalf. We'll even pay the valuation costs and estate agent fees.
Part Exchange - if you're eligible for Part Exchange, we'll organise the sale of your existing home from start to finish. We'll agree a fair and realistic price for your house with you, based on independent valuations.
Help To Buy
The government's Help to Buy scheme is available at this site - buy with a minimum 5% deposit, 75% mortgage and 20% government backed equity loan which is payment free for the first five years. Conditions apply to the scheme, please contact Connells for further details and to find out if you qualify.
Peace Of Mind
With a standard 10 year warranty, Zero C also supply a 28 day after care service and a two year builders Warranty so you can move into your brand new home knowing you will be well looked after.
These photographs are of existing show homes by the developer on other sites and should not be used as a direct interpretation of the your chosen plot. Please seek clarification from a member of the sales team.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Hamslade Street, Poundbury, Dorchester
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Dorchester West Station0.8 miles
- Dorchester South Station1.1 miles
- Upwey Station4.6 miles
About the agent
| Setting the pace in estate agency since 1936
We opened the doors to the first Connells branch more than 80 years ago and have since gone on to become one of the most successful estate agency groups in the UK. We have over 180 branches covering the Midlands and South of England, each one operated by staff committed to providing you with a first-class, hassle free service.
| Call into your local Connells branch in Dorchester for all your property needs
At Connells our team a
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference DCH306754. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Dorchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.