Vetro, London, E14
- One, two-bedroom apartments and duplex penthouses
- Two bedroom duplex penthouse
- Two bathrooms and guest WC
- 1,370 sqft internal space
- Two private balconies
- 24th and 25th floor
- Podium garden
- Resident SPA facility with gym and sauna
With Westferry DLR, Canary Wharf station and Thames Clipper stop on your doorstop, the development is easily connected to Central London and the City.
Vetro, London, E14
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Westferry Station0.0 miles
- West India Quay Station0.3 miles
- Heron Quays Station0.5 miles
About the agent
JOHNS&CO Canary Wharf
Previously only known for its maritime past and its financial skyscrapers, Canary Wharf has now cemented its place as a modern and exciting place to live. The Jubilee Line and DLR create an 18-minute journey to Bond Street, 17 minutes to London City Airport and only 10 minutes to Bank. Crossrail is also coming to Canary Wharf later in 2021, meaning more choice and even quicker journey times into Central London and beyond. However, it's not on
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 2577298. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JOHNS&CO, Canary Wharf. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.