Spendmore Lane, Coppull
- Detached Residence
- Four Bedrooms
- Circa 1688 Square Feet
- Breakfast Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
- Glass Roof Conservatory
- Well-Kept Rear Garden with Artificial Grass and Patio Areas
- Private Parking for Two Cars
- Ideally Located for the Commuter
- Conveniently Situated to Local Amenities
Internal inspection will reveal accommodation arranged over two inviting levels covering an impressive 1688 square feet - highlights include an entrance vestibule with ornate Victorian tiling, a welcoming reception hallway, a delightful light filled lounge with attractive feature fireplace, a lovely big formal dining room which is flooded with natural light from the large picture window, a good sized sitting room/games room with dual aspects and a breakfast kitchen with an array of quality fitted units, breakfast bar, ample work space and integrated appliances. The ground floor is rounded off with sunny, glass roof conservatory that has French doors leading out into the rear gardens. On the first floor the landing area gives way to four fabulous double bedrooms and a four piece family bathroom, three of the bedrooms have quality fitted furniture whilst the bathroom has a stylish modern suite in classic white with gorgeous tiling, a low level wc, wash hand basin, shower unit and bath.
Outside the property is garden fronted with well-kept low maintenance walled gardens to rear that are totally enclosed and include patio areas, artificial grass, an attractive water feature and exterior lighting - perfect for outdoor dining and entertaining. Beyond the garden there is private parking for two cars. This magnificent property occupies a lovely spot only a short drive from Chorley's bustling town centre with its many fine amenities and shopping facilities. The property is totally accessible with only a short distance to the railway station, being well placed within striking distance of Manchester, Preston, Wigan and other surrounding commercial centres. Other benefits of this beautiful home include gas central heating and double glazing.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Spendmore Lane, Coppull
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Adlington (Lancs.) Station2.4 miles
- Chorley Station2.5 miles
- Euxton Balshaw Lane Station3.3 miles
About the agent
Arnold and Phillips offer a fresh and exciting approach to selling, with a branded concept and a comprehensive team of respected individuals with the ability to deal with all professional enquiries pertaining to the property market including sales, lettings, surveys, land, rural, planning, project management, interior design and investments.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10641151. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Arnold & Phillips, Chorley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.