Pier Road, Rhu, Helensburgh
The nightly fee is £150 (not including use of the jacuzzi) and once a week cleaning is £300 (for longer stays a fortnightly clean is a must )
Access to the jacuzzi will be £200 on top.
Sitting within the historic yachting village of Rhu, in Argyll and Bute, Scotland, you will find this impressive holiday home, Duneira.
Offering accommodation for fourteen guests over three well-presented, traditionally-styled floors, this property makes a fantastic base for a celebration with family or friends. Pull up on the private driveway, with enough space for twelve cars and marvel at the beautiful exterior of the property, surrounded by luscious lawns and plenty of space for your canine companions to play, you're sure to make everlasting memories at this spectacular abode.
Gather together in the sitting room, boasting hues of royal red bringing a classic and luxurious aura to the room, it makes a lovely spot to unwind and catch up with your favourite shows on the impressive television. Take a book from the ample collection and make your way into the snug study, home to a colourful interior, it makes a charming spot to spend a moment to yourself.
For time altogether gather within the dining room where you can toast to a terrific holiday and tuck into a home-made meal, while the kitchen/diner is the perfect place for less formal occasions such as a hearty breakfast before a day of adventure. The kitchen is home to all the essentials you could need, with ample space for the chef of the group to get to work and even room for little helpers to get involved at the breakfast bar too!
The children are sure to delight at the games room where they can while away an hour or two on a rainy day, while the gym is a perfect spot for the adults to unwind where you can find your very own hot tub, the perfect place to unwind after a day of rambling.
At the end of each day seek comfort in one of the seven bedrooms, combining a mix of double and twin rooms over the first floor; each room offers its own unique and luxurious interior, with some rooms even having their own en-suites too, while the rest of the rooms benefit from the attractive family bathroom.
The village of Rhu makes a delightful base for an idyllic holiday, with its rich history surrounding wealthy Glasgow shipowners and merchants being well-worth uncovering whilst watching the spectacular yachts moor nearby, it makes the perfect setting for a scenic lunch spot. The village also hosts a wonderful local shop where you can pick up any essentials, as well as two inviting pubs where you can indulge in a rewarding wine following a day of adventure, while the nearby town of Helensburgh offers a wider selection of amenities as well as the leisure facilities of a swimming pool and golf course, not forgetting the National Trust spectacle of The Hill House where you can observe the wonderful work of the famous architect Charles Rennie Mackintosh. Enjoy a leisurely stroll around the Glenarn Gardens, hosting a Himalyan theme and overlooking the beauty of the Gaerloch, there's no better spot for a family picnic, or join the John Muir Way for a more challenging walk, going all the way from Helensburgh to Dunbar it gives you the chance to explore the natural beauty of Scotland up close. Be sure to venture to the Loch Lomond & The Trossachs National Park if you're an avid ambler, home to a range of outdoor activities from hiking to angling, with the most stunning sights in Scotland being found here too. Visit the port city of Glasgow for attractions such as the Glasgow Science Centre, Riverside Museum, Glasgow Police Museum and many ore museums appealing to a variety of tastes, with plenty of wonderful shops and a vibrant nightlife worth experiencing too. In the perfect place for a scenic escape to Scotland, choose Duneira as your exceptional holiday base with your loved ones.
- Seven bedrooms: 1 x double with en-suite bath, shower over, basin and WC, 1 x double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x second-floor double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 2 x double, 2 x twin
- Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC
- Kitchen/diner with TV
- Dining room
- Sitting room
- Games room
- Gas central heating
- Gas range oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, TV and WiFi and a selection of books and games
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot, stairgate and highchair available
- Off-road parking for 12 cars
- Private lawn and terrace with furniture and over-sized chess set and charcoal barbecue
- Indoor hot tub
- Two well-behaved pets welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Note: Smoking is only permitted outside
- Shop and pub within 0.4 miles
Pier Road, Rhu, Helensburgh
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Helensburgh Upper Station1.7 miles
- Helensburgh Central Station1.8 miles
- Craigendoran Station2.8 miles
About the agent
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 989. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by DIAMOND ESTATES PROPERTY LTD, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.