Brantfell Drive, Burnley
- Stunning 3 Bed Detached Home
- Popular Ightenhill Area Of Burnley
- Open Plan Lounge & Diner
- Superb Conservatory Extension
- 2 Double Bed & 1 Single Bed
- Stylish Family Bathroom
- Beautifully Landscaped Garden
- Drive & single Garage
- Ideal For Families Or Downsizers
- Internal Viewing Essential
Entering the property through the "Rock" door, to the ground floor you are initially greeted by the entrance porch complete with a two piece cloakroom which opens to the entrance hallway together with useful understairs storage. The open plan family lounge/dining room is generous in size and able to house a generous amount of furniture.
The galley kitchen houses a modern range of matching wall and base units with co-ordinating working surfaces which opens to the conservatory extension was added circa 2012 and provides superb additional flexible accommodation, luxurious Karndean flooring is fitted throughout the kitchen and conservatory.
On the first floor there are two double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes, a good sized single bedroom the family bathroom houses a modern three piece bathroom suite consisting of a panel bath thermostatic mixer shower over the bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low level W.C., Karndean flooring, practical tiled splashbacks and inset spotlights to the ceiling
Externally the property benefits from a well presented front garden complete with a private driveway that provides access to the single garage. The rear garden has recently been beautifully landscaped consisting of 'Indian' stone paving and a composite raised decking area. The property also benefits from a burglar alarm system with remote access.
BrochuresBrochureBrantfell Drive, Burnley
Energy Performance CertificatesEE RatingEI Rating
Brantfell Drive, Burnley
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Rose Grove Station0.8 miles
- Burnley Barracks Station1.0 miles
- Burnley Central Station1.4 miles
About the agent
Established in 1928 and members of the RICS and NAEA we are one of Lancashire's longest established and trusted independent estate agents.
We specialise in residential and commercial property sales and lettings and have been selected by the worlds leading relocation company, Cartus as the agent to represent them through the Relocation Agent Network in the Burnley and Pendle area.
We are part of the community and our knowledge of the area is second to none, our clients know our rep
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30188124. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Petty Estate Agents Ltd, Burnley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.