Fox Covert, Fetcham
- Detached Bungalow
- Four Bedrooms
- Private South Facing Garden
- Sought After Cul-de-sac
- Double Garage & Driveway
- Two Bathrooms
- Near 185 Acres of Stunning Countryside Walks
- Perfect Downsize or Family Home
- Outstanding Local Schools
- Close to Bocketts Farm
On entering the property, a large and welcoming entrance hall leads to a spacious and bright living room with access to a conservatory. The well appointed kitchen benefits from a range of integrated appliances and overlooks the garden. There is also a useful utility room with external access.
This superb bungalow provides four excellent sized bedrooms, the master of which benefits from an en-suite shower room. There is also a separate shower / wet room.
Externally and to the front, the property provides an integral double garage and driveway parking. There is a charming and highly secluded south facing rear garden which is mainly laid to lawn and has a patio, perfect for al-fresco dining in the summer months.
There are stunning countryside walks that can be accessed from nearby Norbury Park, Polesden Lacey and Ranmore Common. In addition to this, the bungalow is close to excellent local schools including Eastwick Schools, The Dawnay, and Howard of Effingham amongst others.
BrochuresFOX COVERT, FETCHAM
Fox Covert, Fetcham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bookham Station1.2 miles
- Leatherhead Station1.5 miles
- Boxhill & Westhumble Station2.4 miles
About the agent
AWARD WINNING Estate Agents in Ashtead & Fetcham
V&H Homes works with the philosophy that exceptional customer service is paramount to a successful business. Client satisfaction is our priority.
Just take a quick look at their testimonials page to see what clients have to say.
V&H Homes are an award winning professional group who intend to provide the highest level of service in all aspects of the Sales and Lettings process within Ashtead, Fetcham, Leatherhead,
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30192228. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by V&H Homes, Sales & Lettings Specialists. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.