12 Castle Street, Hereford
- Second floor front office approx. 296 sq.ft
- Attractive Grade II Listed property
- Overlooking Castle Street
- Gas central heating
- Door Entry Phone System
- Communal kitchen, WC's & Garden
Second floor office/consulting room situated in Castle Street close to the City Centre
Door Entry Phone System
With staircase via the first floor landing to the
Second Floor Landing
Central smoke alarm system and emergency lighting.
With two windows to the front. two radiators, feature fireplace surround and a storage cupboard. There is a communal kitchen and ladies and gent's WC's.
Communal garden area. Castle Street operates a Residents Parking Permit Scheme and a meter system with parking for up to 2 hours.
£950.00 per quarter (to include heat, light, cleaning and maintenance of common areas).
Business Rates – it is anticipated that all users would qualify for Small Business Rates Relief, but applicants must satisfy themselves as to the availability and, if
payable, will be the responsibility of the Tenant.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
12 Castle Street, Hereford
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hereford Station0.5 miles
About the agent
Flint & Cook are professional in their approach to Estate Agency. The partners are members of the National Association of Estate Agents (NAEA) and the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS). Clients have the reassurance that all property transactions and dealings will be carried out strictly to the codes of practice and conduct that is required of these organisations.
Flint & Cook are one of Herefordshire's leading independent firms of Estate Agents run by partners Jonathan Coo
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10650708. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Flint & Cook, Hereford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.