Barrier Bank, PE12
- BRAND NEW FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOM FAMILY HOME
- TWO BATHROOMS (ONE EN-SUITE)
- UTILITY ROOM
- LARGE PRIVATE REAR GARDEN
- DOUBLE GARAGE WITH POTENTIAL FOR FURTHER ACCOMMODATION
- NEWLY BUILT BY REPUTABLE LOCAL DEVELOPER
- WELL THOUGHT OUT DESIGN
- SPACIOUS ACCOMMODATION THROUGHOUT
- HIGH SPECIFICATION FINISH
- GUEST CLOAK ROOM
Entry into this spacious family home is into a hall, which is complete with an oak staircase with contemporary glass panels and a guest cloakroom. There is access from the hallway into the kitchen / diner and the reception room. There is choice of finishes offered for the kitchen / diner which is well thought out in layout and with an island loads of worktop space. There is also a utility room located off the kitchen. The dining area and reception have direct access to the substantial garden through modern tri-fold patio doors. There is also access to a large double garage to the rear of the building. All utilities are supplied to the garage which gives it potential to convert into a home office or a self contained flat should it be desired.
The first floor comprises of four good sized double bedrooms, which includes one bedroom with an en-suite shower room and the main bathroom on the first floor includes a recessed shower cubicle, a full size bath, hand basin and WC.
Cowbit has a very nice community feel and also has its own primary school. The market town of Spalding is only 4 miles away and its is just 14 miles from the city of Peterborough which makes a commute to London or other Cities extremely viable.
Be sure to enquire now for this amazing opportunity before it's too late!
These properties are being built to a high specification by a reputable local developer who has been shortlisted East Midlands category of best local builder or traditional crafts person. There will be many features including under floor heating to the ground floor and electric under floor heating in the bathrooms and en-suites. The kitchens and bathrooms will be from a personal choice allowance. These properties will be finished to an extremely high standard.
Barrier Bank, PE12
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Spalding Station3.4 miles
About the agent
With well over 30 years experience in the London Property Market Andrews and Stacey Estate Agents in Shepherds Bush have an extensive and varied wealth of industry knowledge that is unparalleled by most other London estate agents.
Our aim is to create a long-lasting trustworthy business relationship with our clients, whilst providing them with the security and knowledge that their properties are left in the very best of hands.
Property Ownership is likely to be your largest and mo
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference plot2-232Barrier. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Andrews And Stacey Ltd, Shepherds Bush. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.