Ellis Avenue, Bristol, BS13 7LD
- Studio apartment
- Popular Bedminster Down location
- Equipped with Washer / Dryer and Oven & Hob
- Shower Room
- Double glazing
- Off street parking
- Freshly decorated
- Alarm system
- Spacious living area
Salary Requirements: £19'500.00
Before the tenancy starts and to reserve your chosen rental property:
Holding Deposit: £150.00
Before the tenancy starts
1st Months Rent: £650.00
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent / Landlord)
Changes to Tenancy Agreement: £50.00 inclusive of VAT
Payment of interest for Late payment of Rent: Rate of 3.75% per day 14 days from the date the payment is missed
Payment of £50.00 for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys / security devices.
Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy.
Other Permitted Payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages. Hunters is a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme, and also of Client Money Protection, which is a client money protection scheme. You can find out more details by contacting the agent directly on .
Accessing the property through the entrance door. Access to the shower room. Open plan layout with Kitchen Area. Kitchen is equipped with an integrated oven and hob. Matching wall and base units. Wall mounted boiler. Utility space with Washer / Dryer. 2 x Wall mounted radiators. 2 x ceiling pendant lights. Alarm system. UPVC double glazed windows to the side and front. Tiled flooring. Smoke Alarm. Intercom phone.
Leading from the Living area into the Shower Room. Walk in corner shower cubicle with mains plumbed shower and sliding screen doors. WC. Basin. Tiled floor. 1 x ceiling pendant light and 1 x ceiling light. Wall mounted radiator.
Situated in the entrance hallway. Washer / Dryer.
Ellis Avenue, Bristol, BS13 7LD
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Parson Street Station0.7 miles
- Bedminster Station1.4 miles
- Bristol Temple Meads Station2.2 miles
About the agent
Hunters started in 1992, founded on the firm principles of excellent customer service, pro-activity and achieving the best possible results for our customers. These principles still stand firm and we are today one of the UK's leading estate agents with over 200 branches throughout the country. Our ambition is to become the UK's favourite estate agent and by keeping the customer at the very heart of our business, we firmly believe we can achieve this.
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT TO OTHER AGE
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BILET201522. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Bishopsworth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.