Ribblesdale Avenue, Accrington, BB5
- Open-plan kitchen/dining room
- Fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Skylight windows and French Doors
- Downstairs W/C and Utility room
- Chrome LED downlights
- Three well proportioned bedrooms
- Family bathrooms and en-suites featuring Porcelaonsa tiles, chrome fittings, LED downlights, Vanity Units
The New Lea
The Lea, a classic layout that works for modern family living. Step into the hallway which opens up into the home's spacious living room, leading onto the impressive open-plan kitchen/diner complete with a family area. The space is flooded with light from the skylight windows and French doors opening onto the rear garden. Under the stairs storage and separate downstairs WC makes this a practical family home. Upstairs, three good-sized bedrooms including two doubles, along with the family bathroom decorated with Porcelanosa tiles complete this ideal family home.
Introducing Countryside's latest collection of stunning 3 and 4 bedroom homes at Ribblesdale Place, Accrington. In the heart of Pennines Lancashire is the vibrant town of Accrington with its fabulous independent boutiques, The Arndale Shopping Centre and Victoria Market Hall where traders sell fresh Lancashire produce. For eating out, there's everything from local pubs with great atmospheres and home-style cooked meals to quaint Edwardian tearooms. Slightly further a field is the town of Blackburn which offers even more choice!
Accrington is surrounded by picturesque countryside worth exploring. Walkers will revel in the 31-mile circular Hyndburn Clog passing through remarkable diverse moorland offering spectacular views. The vast countryside also offers an abundance of cycle paths too. For those who prefer the indoors, nearby Oswaldtwistle Mills is an award-winning shopping village full of charm and intrigue, suitable for all ages. For the local football supporters, Accrington Stanley Football club will be on your doorstep at Ribblesdale Place!
Accrington is well connected by both road and rail. Served by Northern, you can be in Blackburn in less than 15 minutes, Preston and Manchester in less than 1 hour as well as direct routes to Leeds, York, Blackpool and Liverpool all by train. For those travelling by car, the M65 is a short distance from Ribblesdale Place linking you to the North Wests vast motorway network.
There are many great reasons to buy a new home with Countryside.
Not only are our houses designed by experts; they are also built to the highest specification as standard. Indeed, we are the only home builder to have received a RIBA Stirling Prize for a housing development.
When you buy from us, your new home is guaranteed to have stunning design both inside and outside. By researching what our buyers want from a new home, our developments meet the needs and requirements of busy people, providing them with a comfortable and secure place to call their own.
In addition, you will find an unrivalled specification is included as standard, so there are no hidden costs after you move in.
We go to great lengths to make sure the external landscape of your new home and overall development has been carefully considered and is beautifully presented. With the help of our own in-house landscape designers, we ensure you and your family can move into an immaculate and welcoming environment from day one.
*Terms and conditions apply. Subject to approval.
Ribblesdale Avenue, Accrington, BB5
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Accrington Station0.8 miles
- Huncoat Station0.9 miles
- Church & Ostwaldwistle Station1.5 miles
About the development
- Ideal for modern family living
- Designed with our outstanding specification fitted as standard
- Skylight windows and French doors to most homes*
- Diverse range of activities on your doorstep
- HOMES AVAILABLE WITH HELP TO BUY!
- Enquire today!
Countryside is a leading UK home builder and urban regeneration partner. We believe that where we live matters. We’re passionate about creating places people aspire to live, where they feel a true sense of belonging.
All our developments and homes carry a signature style and character, designed to work for the way people live today with materials that reflect our commitment to quality. Our exacting standards and sustainable credentials combine to create places that will stand the test
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference TheLea83. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Countryside. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.