Staines Road, Hounslow
- Epc Rating C
- Double Bedroom
- Open Plan Kitchen
- Spacious Reception
- Light and Airy Bathroom
- Fully Furnished
- Local Amenities
- Hounslow Central Close By
- Great Transport Links
- Gated Entrance
This great condition property features an open plan modern fitted kitchen with a breakfast bar leading to a large reception, bedroom and bathroom. The roomy bedroom approximately 118 sqft has good ample space.
This property is set in Hounslow and is perfectly located just moments away from the many ammenities on Hounslow High Street.
There are excellent transport links close by with Hounslow Central Underground Station and Hounslow Railway Station providing easy access to the Piccadilly Line and South Western Railway Services.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC graph
Staines Road, Hounslow
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hounslow West Station0.7 miles
- Hounslow Central Station0.9 miles
- Hounslow Station0.9 miles
About the agent
Firmly rooted in South Ealing since 1998 Homesearch Ltd has spent the entirety of its life in London hence has a genuine rapport and knowledge of the area. Homesearch provides a unique service in the rental, sales, property management, commercial and developments sector.
Homesearch Ltd produces leading property reports as well as undertaking bespoke projects. Homesearch Ltd builds business relationships through professional, personalized, clear and considered advice in the property mark
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 2416. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homesearch Ltd, Ealing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.