Carter Lane, Warsop Vale, Mansfield
Anticipated completion October 2021.
Importance Notice: All items of specification may vary or be altered without prior notice at the developer’s discretion. All computer – generated images are for illustration purposes only and room sizes are approximate. The illustration is an artist’s impression only and the site and its layout are subject to change at the developer’s discretion.
This marketing is purely to give the general idea of this development, all illustrations, plans and specifications are for general guidance only.
Each Home Offers These Features As Standard - • Oven, Hob and Extractor Fan
• Integrated Fridge/Freezer
• Integrated Washer
• Integrated Dishwasher
• Choice of Kitchen Units & Handles available from a range
• Kitchen Splash-back
• Alarm System
• Smoke Detectors
• Satellite & TV Points to Lounge and Master Bedroom
• Landscaped Garden
• All properties have car parking for two cars
• Electric Car Charging Point
• Garages to some properties
• Gas Central Heating
• BT Point to Lounge and Master Bedroom
Upgrades Are Available - Quotes can be obtained for the following:
Carpets and Cushion Flooring
Engineered Wood Flooring
Shower Over Bath
Tiling to Bathroom and Shower Cubicle
Please Ask for anything not listed and we will advise if it can be supplied
Choices of Kitchen units, handles and flooring are subject to build stage and can only be guaranteed when reserving off plan.
Help To Buy - Backed by HM Government is available to first time buyers on this development.
10 Year New Build Guarantee - To give you peace of mind that all our building work is of the highest standard and has passed NHBC regulations.
Kitchen - 4.19 x 2.85 (13'8" x 9'4") -
Dining - 4.0 x 2.32 (13'1" x 7'7") -
Lounge - 4.0 x 3.50 (13'1" x 11'5") -
Study - 2.49 x 2.38 (8'2" x 7'9") -
Bedroom 1 - 3.57 x 3.19 (11'8" x 10'5") -
En-Suite - 2.33 x 1.25 (7'7" x 4'1") -
Bedroom 2 - 3.99 x 2.85 (13'1" x 9'4") -
Bedroom 3 - 3.19 x 2.51 (10'5" x 8'2") -
BrochuresBrochureRugby Park Brochure (Re-Sized) NEW 16.11.2020.pdf
Carter Lane, Warsop Vale, Mansfield
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Shirebrook Station0.9 miles
- Langwith-Whaley Thorns Station2.1 miles
- Mansfield Woodhouse Station2.9 miles
About the agent
Pinewood Properties are a multi award winning Estate Agency based in the Midlands with showrooms currently in Mansfield and Chesterfield. Details of our marketing includes:
- We specialise in both Sales / Lettings and Land & New Homes
- Offer both Commission and Non commission Sales Products
- Offer Our Own In House Guaranteed Rental Scheme
- Advertise on all Major Websites Inc
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30194283. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pinewood Properties, Mansfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.