10 Palace Road, Ripon, HG4 1ET
- VICTORIAN FIRST FLOOR APARTMENT
- CHARACTER FEATURES TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- THIRD BEDROOM/STUDY
- CLOSE TO RIPON CITY CENTRE
- SPACIOUS THROUGHOUT
- COMMUNUAL GARDENS
- FOR SALE WITH TENANT IN SITU
Built in storage cupboard, radiator.
4.85m (15' 11") x 4.11m (13' 6")
Window to front aspect, double radiator, ceiling coving. feature fire place with hearth and wooden surround, built in storage cupboard.
3.33m (10' 11") x 3.33m (10' 11")
Modern wall and base units with roll top work surface over, sink unit housing stainless steel sink and drainer with swivel mixer taps, four ring gas hob and oven with extractor hood over. Space and plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, wall mounted boiler, radiator, two windows to side aspect, double glazed window to rear aspect.
4.98m (16' 4") x 4.44m (14' 7")
Window to rear aspect, radiator, feature fire place housing a cast iron surround, built in storage cupboard.
4.29m (14' 1") x 2.92m (9' 7") ext14' 6"
Window to front aspect, radiator, ceiling coving.
BEDROOM THREE/ STUDY
2.41m (7' 11") x 3.23m (10' 7")
Two x light wells from bedroom two, radiator.
1.96m (6' 5") x 1.96m (6' 5")
White suite comprising: Low level W.C., wall mounted basin with swivel mixer tap, panelled bath with overhead mains shower, inset ceiling spot lights, window to side aspect.
On street parking.
INVESTMENT PURCHASE PROPERTY FOR SALE WITH TENANT IN SITU.
Council Tax Band B.
Approx 170 years left on the lease.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
10 Palace Road, Ripon, HG4 1ET
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Thirsk Station8.6 miles
About the agent
Sherringtons is a dynamic forward thinking independent agent. We offer a traditional estate agency service from our central Ripon hub covering Ripon and all the surrounding villages. In addition we offer an online service offering “everything but the office” for the wider areas of Yorkshire including Thirsk, Harrogate, Knaresborough and Wetherby.
We are an extremely experienced and knowledgeable team of sales professionals working seven days a week to providing a dedicated all round fir
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SHESP200999. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sherringtons Estate Agents, Ripon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.