Grove Green Road, Leytonstone, E11
- Stylish two bedroom first floor flat
- Offered chain free
- Spacious bay fronted living / dining area
- Sleek fitted kitchen incl. integrated oven & hob
- Large sliding doors to kitchen leading to Juilette style balcony
- Two good size bedrooms
- Stunning bathroom suite
- Great access to main shopping areas & local amenities
- Good access to transport links incl. Central Line tube station
Comprising: Entrance into this charming property can be gained via a communal door to your own front door and stairs up to the first floor, here you will be greeted by the bright and airy landing, which is adorned with wood flooring, spotlighting to ceiling and a split-level staircase.
To the front of the property you will locate the spacious bay fronted living / dining area, a glorious space within this home to catch up and relax with family and friends. Next up is the serene main bedroom and secondly is the stunning bathroom suite, a beautiful space within this home to unwind in after a long day.
Working your way to the rear of the property, there is a good size second bedroom and lastly is a sleek fitted kitchen, which has been beautifully finished to host large sliding doors, which conveniently open up onto a Juliette style balcony, helping to invite the outside in.
- Short stroll to pedestrianised Francis Road
- Road links incl. A12, A406 & M11
- Good transport links into Stratford City, Westfield & East Village
- Walking distance to Coronation Gardens & Leyton Orient FC
- 18 Schools and Colleges rated either 'Outstanding or 'Good' by Ofsted located within a mile radius
Split -level landing with access to loft space
Vintage style radiators
Wooden shutter blinds to living / dining area
Gas central heating
EPC Rating C
Note from Owner: "The area is very friendly and has a charming community spirit about it. Waltham Forest is a great borough with plenty of things to see and exciting events taking place. Lots of great cafes, pubs, parks and independent shops. An all round great place to live with the bonus of being very close to many areas such as Wanstead, Epping Forest, Olympic Park &, Walthamstow. Our neighbours are really lovely and friendly and the downstairs neighbour is also the freeholder, so very easy if you need to get anything done that needs permission."
Viewing by appointment via Theydons
(All measurements are approximate sizes and are given as a guide only as obstacles may have prevented accuracy)
All photographs are reproduced for general information and it cannot be inferred that any items shown are included in the sale.
Planning & building regulations details for any works carried out on the property should be specifically verified by the purchasers' solicitor before proceeding with the purchase.
"These sales particulars have been prepared by Theydons upon the instruction of the vendor(s) and they shall not constitute an offer or the basis of any contract. Our inspection of the property was purely to prepare these particulars and no form of survey, structural or otherwise was carried out. Services, fittings and equipment referred to within the sales particulars have not been tested (unless otherwise stated) and no warranties can be given. Accordingly the prospective buyers(s) must make their own enquiries regarding such matters"
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Grove Green Road, Leytonstone, E11
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Leyton Station0.3 miles
- Leytonstone High Road Station0.5 miles
- Leyton Midland Road Station0.7 miles
About the agent
Established in 1992...
We're excited to unveil a brand new look for Theydons. It's a new look, but you'll get the same care and attention that we've prided ourselves on since starting out.
As a family-run estate agents, we have been serving our local community for over 28 years. Since then we've helped families upsize, and then downsize again; we've helped children who've flown the nest to find their new home; we've sold and let a property once, twice, thre
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference ST2050. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Theydons, East London - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.