Petersfield Road, Bournemouth, BH7
- Three Double Bedroom Chalet Bungalow
- Sought After Road In A Desirable Location
- A Stunning Home Of Distinction
- Two Reception Rooms/Conservatory
- Attractive, Southerly Facing, Rear Garden
- Garden Cabin Currently Used As A Third Reception Room
- Driveway With Parking For Multiple Vehicles And/Or Space For A Boat/Caravan
- Garage Converted Into A Home Office/Utility Room
- An Extremely Well Presented Property With Evident Curb Appeal
- A Viewing Is Essential To Truly Appreciate What This Home Of Distinction Has To Offer
An impressive three bedroom detached chalet bungalow situated in a sought after road, in a desirable location. Booking a viewing early is highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
On the ground floor this family home comprises; a large entrance hall, a kitchen/breakfast room with French doors that open out to the garden, a lounge with french doors that lead to an impressive conservatory that in turn leads out to the garden, two double bedrooms (one with a feature bay window and a curved radiator) and a four piece family bathroom.
On the first floor there is the master bedroom and an ensuite, a great addition to the living space on offer downstairs.
Externally this property boasts a garage which has been converted into an office/storage/utility room, the ideal space for those who work from home, a southerly facing rear garden, with a good degree of seclusion, a garden cabin, currently used as a third reception room, and a driveway which provides ample off road parking for...
Situated in the prestigious Boscombe East area, this central location gives easy access to the popular Southbourne Grove with associated shops, bars, bistros and cafes. Within walking distance to the local beaches and train station with direct links to London. Also within walking distance of excellent schools for all age groups.
Travelling southbound on the A338 Wessex Way take the exit sign posted Kings Park and football stadium. Take the first exit at Kings Park Roundabout onto Littledown Avenue, keep going until you come to another roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto Harewood avenue and follow the road down taking a left into Petersfield Road, the property will then be on your right hand side.
14' 5'' x 12' 11'' (4.39m x 3.93m)
14' 11'' x 12' 11'' (4.54m x 3.93m)
12' 4'' x 11' 9'' (3.76m x 3.58m)
11' 11'' x 11' 3'' (3.63m x 3.43m)
7' 9'' x 7' 9'' (2.36m x 2.36m)
First Floor Landing
14' 2'' x 13' 5'' (4.31m x 4.09m)
8' 11'' x 4' 9'' (2.72m x 1.45m)
This property boasts a garage which has been converted into an office/storage/utility room, the ideal space for those who work from home, a southerly facing rear garden, with a good degree of seclusion, a garden cabin, currently used as a third reception room, and a driveway which provides ample off road parking for multiple vehicles and/or space for a boat/caravan.
11' 7'' x 9' 8'' (3.53m x 2.94m)
10' 2'' x 6' 10'' (3.10m x 2.08m)
6' 10'' x 5' 7'' (2.08m x 1.70m)
For the opportunity to see properties before they go on the market 'like' our page on Facebook
These particulars are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed. They do not form part of any contract. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any of the services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order or have been tested. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
Petersfield Road, Bournemouth, BH7
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Pokesdown Station0.4 miles
- Christchurch Station1.7 miles
- Bournemouth Station1.9 miles
About the agent
Welcome to Meyers, 7 days a week High Performance Estate Agency.
Our sophisticated family run business is built upon strict values revolving around trust and integrity. We are proud to say that our client base is mostly attracted by recommendation.
We are a multi award winning agent offering a leading service, listed in the 2020 Best Estate Agent Guide as a finalist putting us in the TOP 3% of agents in the country.
Our highly skilled system of selling property has proven ye
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10139702. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Meyers Estate Agents, Covering Southbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.