Henley-On-Thames, South Oxfordshire, RG9
- Leasehold Term 99 years from 01/04/1993
- Henley on Thames
- Development for the over 60's
- Sought after ground floor position
- Direct access to 'Rose Garden' and outside space
- Living / Dining room
- Fitted kitchen with appliances
- 2 bedrooms
- Modern shower room
- Parking and communal facilities
Set on the ground floor enjoying direct garden access is this 2 bedroom apartment with modern shower room, living/dining room and kitchen
Situated in the historic riverside town of Henley-on-Thames, the flat is less than a mile from all the major amenities including the railway station, supermarkets, hospital, and a fine variety of shops, pubs, restaurants and coffee shops. More comprehensive shopping facilities can be found in nearby Reading (9 miles) and Maidenhead (10 miles). Henley railway station provides a link to the mainline stations in Twyford and Reading with onward links to London Paddington (45 minutes). Junction 8/9 of the M4 is 20 minutes away providing easy access to the motorway network and Heathrow Airport.
Henley is home to the historic Royal Regatta and the modern Henley Festival, both held during July. These, along with a calendar of numerous other events, help to make Henley -on-Thames the vibrant and exiting town that it is.
The well planned apartment is set on the ground floor of this sought after development and enjoys views and access to the rose garden and presents a fantastic opportunity to enter this community.
The well planned accommodation comprises entrance hall with doors to all principle rooms, a sitting/dining room with bay window and door overlooking and opening onto patio area and gardens. The kitchen is re-modelled laid out in a functional design. The to bedrooms (double and single) both enjoy leafy open views and the shower room has been refitted in recent times.
There are communal parking facilities within the development.
If proceeding without a physical viewing please note that you must make all necessary additional investigations to satisfy yourself that all requirements you have of the property will be met. Video content and other marketing materials shown are believed to fairly represent the property at the time they were created.
BrochuresMore details from Chancellors
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Henley-On-Thames, South Oxfordshire, RG9
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Henley-on-Thames Station0.6 miles
- Shiplake Station1.3 miles
- Wargrave Station2.2 miles
About the agent
Since opening in 1807, Chancellors have been passionate about selling and letting property, with our customers' needs at the forefront of our priorities. As one of the UK's leading independent estate agents, we refuse to rest on our laurels and constantly strive to develop and grow our brand for the better. Through hard work and determination, Chancellors now have more than 50 networked offices across the South of England and Mid Wales. We currently have a strong l
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 3753827. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chancellors, Henley-On-Thames. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.