Howard Road, Sheffield, S6
- Grade II listed two bedroom ground floor apartment
- Beautiful conversion in this former Victorian school
- Retaining a number of original features
- Small forecourt garden
- Modern open plan living space
- Gated development
- Allocated parking
- Ideally located for central universities, hospitals and Sheffield city centre
A spacious ground floor apartment that is part of a converted grade II listed Victorian school. The residence is brilliantly located to access a range of amenities that include the central universities, hospitals and Sheffield city centre. The accommodation retains a number of original features such as high ceilings and two stone fire places and briefly comprises an open plan living room, fitted kitchen, two bedrooms and a bathroom. Outside, the property forms part of a gated development and has allocated parking along with a small BBQ/forecourt garden area. Call Lincoln Ralph today to arrange your viewing!
Open Plan Living Room
8.83 x 2.80 - (The latter measurement increases to 5.17) A spacious open plan living room with high ceilings and large secondary glazed window to the front aspect. An additional original feature is the stone fire surround with a tiled back. There are two radiators, wood effect laminate flooring, an entrance door along with a useful storage cupboard. The room is open plan to the kitchen and doors open to the bedrooms and bathroom.
2.96 x 2.42 - Fitted with a range of wall mounted and base level units with work surfaces incorporating a stainless steels ink with mixer tap. There is an integrated five ring gas hob and electric oven with extractor hood over, built in washing machine, dishwasher along with an integrated fridge and freezer. Having tiling to splashback height, downlights to the ceiling, wood effect laminate flooring and a side facing secondary glazed window.
5.19 x 3.67 - A spacious room with a stone fire surround and a tiled back. There is a radiator and a side facing secondary glazed window. A cupboard houses the central heating boiler.
2.83 x 2.27 - Having a secondary glazed window, radiator and wood effect laminate flooring.
2.61 x 1.81 - Fitted with a white suite comprising a P shaped bath with shower screen and shower over, low flush WC and a wash hand basin. There is tiling to splashback height and to the floor, downlights to the ceiling and a heated chrome towel rail.
The property is set within a gated development and is accessed via remote controlled electric gates. There is an allocated parking space and the apartment enjoys the benefit of a small flagged forecourt BBQ area/garden. The location is ideal for anyone who wishes to access the central universities, hospitals and Sheffield city centre.
Howard Road, Sheffield, S6
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Langsett/Primrose View Tram Stop0.5 miles
- Infirmary Road Tram Stop0.6 miles
- Netherthorpe Road Tram Stop0.7 miles
About the agent
Lincoln Ralph, Rotherham
London House Clifford Lister Business Centre Bawtry Road Wickersley Rotherham S66 2BL
Lincoln Ralph is a dynamic estate agent based in Rotherham.
Here at Lincoln Ralph, we provide a high-touch service by quickly establishing and maintaining a close relationship with our clients. Our experienced agents have comprehensive area and industry knowledge.
We are mindful that the marketing of a property is paramount to obtaining the best price. Our meticulous approach to photography enables us to attain impeccable images showcasing a property to its full potential.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference LRW200251. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lincoln Ralph, Rotherham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.