Discreet Marketing, London, E14
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Three Bathrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Mezzanine Level
- Separate kitchen
- 2000 sq/ft of Living space
- 800 sq/ft Wrap Around Terrace
This penthouse property has approximately 2,000 sq ft of living space the property offers flexible accommodation with a large reception, and separate mezzanine level lounge, plus study / office with excellent additional storage. A bright dual aspect family kitchen is offered, whilst both master and 2nd bedroom suites benefit from excellent wardrobe space and en-suite shower and bathroom facilities respectively. A 3rd bedroom / study, and separate family bathroom complete the living accommodation.
Each principal room has direct access to a wonderful roof terrace of 860 sq ft that offers incredible natural light and panoramic views. The property has 2 undercover parking spaces.
Discreet Marketing, London, E14
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Limehouse Station0.2 miles
- Westferry Station0.4 miles
- West India Quay Station0.7 miles
About the agent
At Alliance London, our roots are in asset and block management but our focus is on redefining the business of estate agency. At Alliance we have extended our service levels way beyond that of traditional estate agencies. We have coupled old fashioned values and unrivalled levels of customer service with cutting edge technology.
As a preeminent force in the London property market we strive to use a collaborative approach to selling and letting both residential and commercial property. O
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CAW200161. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Alliance London, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.