Store Street, Manchester, M1 2WA
- Buy direct from one of Manchester's leading developers - get the best price for your new home
- 5-star hotel-like concierge service
- Gymnasium, steam room, swimming pool and jacuzzi
- Minutes from Piccadilly Station and Manchester city centre
- City view
- Townhouses and apartments available
- Premium specification, luxury fixtures and fittings
- Floor-to-ceiling windows
- The height of luxury living in Manchester
- 15% capital growth estimated following completion
Designed with luxury, comfort and convenience in mind, Oxygen is the perfect modern home. Each 2-bed apartment is perfect for professionals and families wanting to live in one of Manchester's fastest-growing neighbourhoods.
This large 2-bed apartment enjoys the highest quality fixtures and fittings as well as full-height windows which fill the rooms with light. Open-plan living space, modern kitchen and bathrooms, and stunning views over Manchester make this home incredibly attractive. With 2 bathrooms fitted out to the highest standard.
The communal facilities at Oxygen are equally as desirable. With a gymnasium, swimming pool, steam room, Jacuzzi and a 5-star hotel-like concierge service, Oxygen is more than just somewhere to live - it is a luxury community which raises the bar in Manchester.
An unrivalled location
On top of Oxygen being the ideal modern residential community, it also enjoys proximity to the busiest and best parts of Manchester. Residents can take advantage of everything Manchester has to offer - it's all right on your doorstep. For example:
- 5 min walk to Piccadilly station
- 5 min walk to Ancoats
- 8 min walk to Northern Quarter/city centre
With a premium location minutes from Manchester's main transport hub - Piccadilly Station - and the heart of the city centre, Oxygen could not be better placed. Furthermore, it is within a short walk of the popular Ancoats area which is home to a whole range of independent shops, bars and restaurants.
This is one of the UK's fastest-growing areas and there could not be a better time to buy in Oxygen. Availability is limited so enquire today for more information .
Store Street, Manchester, M1 2WA
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Manchester Piccadilly Station0.2 miles
- Piccadilly Gardens Tram Stop0.3 miles
- New Islington Tram Stop0.4 miles
About the development
Oxygen - Luxury Manchester city centre apartments
- 12 luxury townhouses at ground level
- As well as 369 one- and two-bedroom apartments
- Oxygen sets a new benchmark in 5-star city living
- Contact Alliance Investments Limited for more information
Alliance Investments is a subsidiary of Property Alliance Group (Alliance) dealing with all property sales and investments. As a group, we are an established UK property developer and investor specialists with offices in Manchester, Hong Kong, Shanghai & Dubai.
Alliance Investments will assist with all sales and investor queries regarding the ongoing development projects across the country. With an award-winning end-to-end service, clients will have complete support throughout the entir
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference RM_Nov2020_2br_Oxy_1302. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Alliance Investments. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.