Chapel Lane, Wimblington, PE15
- A Stunning Two Bedroomed Detached Bungalow
- With Potential for Loft Bedrooms Conversion (Subject to Necessary Consents)
- Situated on a Generous Plot in a Highly Sought after Location
- Highly Sought after Village
- 23ft Fitted Kitchen
- Superb Conservatory and Lovely Garden Room
- Master Bedroom with En-suite Shower Room/W.C.
- Double Garage/Office Complex
- Enclosed Gardens to Rear
- EPC BAND D
THE ACCOMMODATION (Dimensions given are approximate only).
ENTRANCE HALL with built in airing cupboard with radiator, access to spacious loft with potential for conversion to loft bedrooms, subject to the necessary consents.
LOUNGE 17' 6" (max) x 16' 3" (max) with feature fire surround with tiled hearth and enclosing a fitted "living flame" gas fire, double glazed patio doors to:
GARDEN ROOM 11' 1" (max) x 9' 9" (max) with double glazed patio doors to rear garden.
FITTED KITCHEN/DINER 23' (max) x 15' 6" (max) with walk-in larder with shelving and light point, feature centre archway, built in electric oven, built in fridge, preparation surfaces with drawers and cupboards under, inset stainless steel 1½ bowl sink unit with mixer tap and cupboards under, built in electric hob, built in microwave, t.v. point, French doors to conservatory.
GROUND FLOOR CLOAKROOM/W.C. with tiled floor, pedestal washbasin with tiled splashback, low level w.c., extractor fan, shaver point.
UTILITY 8' (max) x 6' (max) with tiled floor, two double wall cupboards, part tiled walls, worktop with dishwasher under, space/plumbing for automatic washing machine, inset stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer tap and cupboard under.
CONSERVATORY 19' 11" (max) x 13' 3" (max) with laminate floor, double glazed French doors to rear garden.
BATHROOM/W.C. with corner bath with mixer tap, low level w.c., pedestal washbasin with mixer tap, tiled walls, heated towel rail.
BEDROOM NO. 1 15' 8" (max) x 13' (max) with range of fitted units including wardrobes/cupboards, drawers, dressing unit and bedside cabinets.
EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM/W.C. with tiled and screened double shower cubicle with chrome shower valve and spray, pedestal washbasin with mixer tap, low level w.c., part tiled walls, shaver point, medicine cabinets, extractor fan.
BEDROOM NO. 2 11' 8" (max) 11' 4" (max) with fitted units including wardrobes, dressing unit and bedside cabinets.
OUTSIDE OUTSIDE LIGHTS SECURITY LIGHT
DOUBLE GARAGE/OFFICE COMPLEX 21' 5" (max) x 19' 6" (max) with tiled floor, electronically operated up and over door, power and lighting, personal door, Viessman gas fire wall mounted central heating boiler.
GENEROUS FRONT GARDENS with block paved multi-vehicle off road parking area, "in and out" driveway, with borders, shrubs, lawn, centrepiece with standard lamp and a mature oak tree. Wrought iron gates to each side of the property open on to concrete pathways leading to the enclosed rear garden, which is not overlooked and is laid to lawn with border, shrubs, beds, arbour and extensive patio.
Chapel Lane, Wimblington, PE15
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- March Station3.7 miles
- Manea Station4.1 miles
About the agent
FIXED SELLING FEE £1,995 (inc.vat) - NO SALE NO FEE - FREE EPC - NO HIDDEN CHARGES - NO UP FRONT PAYMENTS - ANY PROPERTY ANY PRICE - PHONE NOW FOR A FREE VALUATION!
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference M4656. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Hale Estates, MARCH. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.