25 Sharpes Avenue, Lancaster
- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- 4 double bedrooms, all with beds, desk, chair and wardrobe
- Modern fitted kitchen with fridge, freezer, washing machine, microwave and oven
- Lovely lounge with sofas perfect for relaxing
- Modern shower room with shower, toilet and sink
- Central heating - easy to control, double glazing, eco-friendly, insulated to above standards
- Large rear yard perfect for BBQs
This great 4-bedroom property has a spacious lounge and a modern kitchen; the property further benefits from an additional shower room as well as the main bathroom. It is also a centrally heated and fully double-glazed home, making it economical to heat.
Bowerham is a very popular location with local amenities including the Spar shop, butchers, a cash point, post office, chippy and a pub all within a minute's walk. It is less than a 20-minute walk to the town centre and close to the main bus route for Lancaster University. The bus stop to Lancaster Uni and town centre is at the end of the street 3-minute walk away with easy access to Lancaster and surrounding areas. Get anywhere quickly.
Good location just 15 minutes' walk to town centre with Sainsbury's, KFC and all town centre amenities within comfortable reach. The main bus route for Lancaster University is just a few metres down the street with direct routes to Lancaster and Cumbria Universities. You can get anywhere quickly.
Give us a call today and we can schedule a viewing for you, don't miss this house! There is more, if you come to our office, we will drive you to more than just one property so you can have some peace and quiet that you have chosen the perfect house for next year.
25 Sharpes Avenue, Lancaster
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Lancaster Station1.1 miles
- Bare Lane Station3.2 miles
- Morecambe Station3.9 miles
About the agent
30 years’ experience of Lancaster University homes
The team behind Lancaster Student Lettings have been active in the local property market for over three decades.
We have been renovating and renting student homes in Lancaster since the 1980s, growing our portfolio of properties and building a reputation for luxury student housing with reasonable rents, fair contracts and superb support. We know what landlords and tenants need because we’ve been both and we’ve seen where we could
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 612. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lancaster Student Lettings, . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.