Riverlight Quay, Nine Elms, London, SW11
- Lateral penthouse
- Spectacular river views
- Reception room
- Dining room
- State of the art kitchen
- 6 bedrooms
- 5 bath/shower rooms
- 2 terraces
- 5 balconies
- EPC Rating = C
This fantastic lateral penthouse spans over 4,300 sq ft and offers impressive entertaining space whilst also being ideal for family living. A vast reception room stretches across the front of the flat, opening out to a generous terrace which enjoys sweeping views down the Thames in either direction, including London’s most iconic landmarks. There is a separate dining room and a sensational state of the art kitchen, complete with marble topped island and fully integrated Miele appliances. The principal bedroom suite stretches across the southern end of the flat and so is flooded with natural light, whilst also having access to a generous private terrace. The suite is complete with a walk in dressing room and luxuriously appointed en suite with dual vanity, walk in shower and separate free standing bath. There are four further double bedroom suites, each with built in storage and en suite bath/shower rooms and all have access to one of the flats further five balconies. There is an additional sixth bedroom/study, guest WC and separate utility room
Riverlight Quay is a desirable riverside development designed by renowned architectural firm Rogers Stirk Harbour and Partners and built by award winning developer St James. Occupying an enviable position on the banks of the River Thames it forms part of the exciting Nine Elms regeneration, which brings a plethora of new shops, bars and restaurants to the area, as well as future transport links including the Northern Line extension. Residents benefit from excellent 24 hour security and concierge service, as well as private leisure amenities including a gymnasium, swimming pool, club house, virtual golf room and cinema.
Square Footage: 4,364 sq ft
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Riverlight Quay, Nine Elms, London, SW11
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Clapham Junction Station1.9 miles
- Imperial Wharf Station2.0 miles
- Wandsworth Town Station2.7 miles
About the agent
• Leading Property Consultants
• Expansive Property Website
• Over 100 UK Offices
• Over 30 London Offices
• Leaders in Research
• Mortgages & Finance services
Founded in 1855, Savills is a leading global estate agency with over 130 locations around the UK including 37 offices in London.
Whether buying, selling, letting or renting a property, our experienced estate agents take the time to understand your property needs and guide you through every step
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WTS200199. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Waterfront. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.