Hook Road, Ampfield, SO51
- Immaculately presented character family residence
- Offering a total of approximately 4,307 sq ft
- Wow Factor
- Further annex accommodation and double garaging
- Sits within lovely mature grounds of approximately half an acre
- Approached via security gates leading to a central circular driveway with ample parking
- Highly sought-after address within the Parish of Ampfield
- Thornden school catchment
- Excellently placed for the commuter
- Premier address
The entrance porch and front door lead to an impressive entrance hallway with the feature stair case leading to the first floor and the cloakroom with WC and wash hand basin. The newer extended part of the house which has been tastefully added by the current owners features wood flooring throughout with underfloor heating and includes the snug or additional reception to the front with feature fireplace and the extensive area to the rear with high ceilings and patio doors leading to the patio and garden to the rear. The use of windows ensures this area remains bright and light at all times.
The ground floor of the original house comprises of the exceptional kitchen dining room with high end fixtures and fittings, granite worktops, range cooker and a comprehensive range of bespoke wall and base units that complement the property perfectly and the equally impressive lounge to the rear with an original brick fireplace surround and wood burner within. The lounge leads to the separate study, also situated at the rear of the property. There is the added benefit of a utility room adjacent to the kitchen which houses the boiler and additional appliances.
The impressive high specification and beautiful finish continues upstairs with five double bedrooms all accessed from the generously proportioned landing. The master includes an extensive range of built in wardrobes and leads to a modern shower en-suite. There are two family bathrooms on the first floor, both of which are immaculately finished.
Outside the extensive grounds both to the front and rear feature a nice size lawn at the back of the property with patio both at the rear and to the side where the jacuzzi is currently located under cover.Low maintenance but beautifully landscaped with mature shrubs trees and borders.
The garage block to the front of the main house with the equivalent of two single garages also houses additional annexe accommodation with an impressive living space on the first floor running the full width of the block and a shower room and WC on the ground floor making this ideal guest accommodation. There is planning permission to extend the block to the side should the new owner wish.
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Hook Road, Ampfield, SO51
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chandlers Ford Station1.5 miles
- Eastleigh Station3.2 miles
- Shawford Station3.3 miles
About the agent
Hamilton Parkers, Romsey
Basepoint Business Centre, Premier Way, Abbey Park Industrial Estates, Romsey, SO51 9AQ
Hamilton Parkers have a vast network of experienced Property Enthusiasts dealing in all property matters nationwide.
We decided right from the outset that our company goals were to offer a unique alternative in property services where hard work, determination and drive, means that we are able to deliver the results our clients expect.
Our Property Enthusiasts have been carefully selected and they’re all qualified to management and directorship levels in the industry. We are not ju
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10330252. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hamilton Parkers, Romsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.