Bosham Gardens, Emsworth
- Brand new Shared Ownership home
- Open plan lounge/kitchen/diner
- Ground floor WC
- Two double bedrooms
This brand new home is available to buy from as little as £120,000 with a 40% share!
Saxon Corner is within walking distance of Emsworth town centre, the sea and a variety of shops, cafes and restaurants. Enjoy excellent transport links with the A27 to Chichester, with the A3 to Petersfield on your doorstep. There is also a great choice of local schools, nurseries and colleges nearby.
Set within Hampshire, Emsworth is a picturesque town with a peaceful atmosphere. It has beautiful streets of architecture, high walled gardens and stunning views across the harbour. Families can explore the beautiful countryside all around, and enjoy a more relaxed way of life. Take in the scenic beauty and fresh sea air on offer with plenty of local walking trails around the town and at the harbour. Petersfield and Chichester are close by and you can be at Waterloo in under 90 minutes.
This brand new mid terrace home benefits from a fabulous open-plan living style with a large lounge/kitchen/dining room stretching the entire length of the house. There is also a ground floor cloakroom and from the first floor landing you’ll find two double bedrooms and a bathroom. Externally the house comes with allocated parking and an enclosed rear garden.
PRICING & AFFORDABILITY
Size 78.04 sq m
Full Market Value: £300,000
40% Share Price: £120,000 (rent £412.50pcm)
50% Share Price: £150,000 (rent £343.75pcm)
75% Share Price: £225,000 (rent £171.88pcm)
Minimum 5% Mortgage Deposit (40% share): £6,000
Approximate Service Charges: £56.68 pcm*
The Shared Ownership scheme is a Part Buy, Part Rent way of owning your own home for a smaller up front payment. With Shared Ownership, you buy a share of your home using a mortgage from a bank or building society and pay a subsidised rent on the share you did not purchase. The combined mortgage and rent is usually less than you’d expect to pay if you bought a similar property outright.
At Saxon Corner you can buy a minimum 40% share of your home (the maximum you can buy initially is 75%). When you’re ready, you can buy more shares until you staircase to owning 100% of your home.
To be eligible for shared ownership you would need to meet the following criteria:
• Your household income does not exceed £80,000 (outside of London) and £90,000 (inside of London)
• You have a deposit of at least 5% of the share value
• You do not own another property or have your name on the deeds or a mortgage for a property worldwide.
• This will be your only residence.
• You are a permanent UK resident or have indefinite right to remain
*These photos are for information purposes only and may not represent a true likeness for the units being sold. They have been taken from similar house types/developments and digitally furnished to represent how the home could be laid out and the final colours/appearance/specification may differ from the images. We advise applicants to make their own investigations on future development in the area. We would suggest contacting the local authority for more information.
Bosham Gardens, Emsworth
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Warblington Station0.4 miles
- Emsworth Station0.9 miles
- Havant Station1.0 miles
About the agent
Leaders Sales, Leaders - Shared Ownership
Crowthorne House, Nine Mile Ride, Wokingham, Berkshire, RG40 3GZ
Leaders is one of the UK's largest and most-established independent estate and lettings agencies. With a network of over 120 branches, Leaders provides its customers and clients with a comprehensive range of property services including: residential sales, lettings and property management, financial advice, conveyancing, surveys and valuations and land and new homes, meaning our clients and customers can achieve all their property solution
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SDO200695. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leaders Sales, Leaders - Shared Ownership. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.