1 Beech Drive, Borehamwood
- Three Bedroom Luxury Apartment
- Two Bathrooms
- Lift Access
- Private Secluded Terrace
- Allocated Parking Spaces
- Fantastic Location
- Five Minute Walk to Town Centre
- Short Walk to Marks & Spencer, Lidl & Borehamwood Shopping Park
- Access to Communal Gardens
BrochuresBrochure1 Beech Drive, Borehamwood
1 Beech Drive, Borehamwood
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Elstree & Borehamwood Station0.7 miles
- Radlett Station2.0 miles
- Stanmore Station3.1 miles
About the agent
With over 50 years of combined knowledge and experience in the Borehamwood and Elstree area, we can offer information to buyers and sellers that is invaluable when buying or selling a home.
Established in 1996, Simmons Estates has successfully sold thousands of properties in the Borehamwood & Elstree area, through both the good and bad markets our company has survived and we firmly believe this is down to a strong work ethic and a drive to a
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30200232. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Simmons Estates, Borehamwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.