2 bedroom flat for saleIngram Street, Glasgow
- LUXURY FIRST FLOOR FLAT
- TWO BEDROOMS
- CENTRAL LOCATION
** UNDER OFFER** A highly desirable, luxury two bedroom apartment with accommodation comprising hallway, WC, lounge/dining area open plan to kitchen, two bedrooms, bathroom and dressing area.
** UNDER OFFER** A highly desirable, luxury two bedroom apartment set within former Glasgow Sheriff Court. Formed over two levels, the accommodation on offer comprises welcoming hallway, downstairs cloakroom/WC and large lounge/dining area open plan to fabulous kitchen. On the upper level there are two bedrooms, stunning Jack & Jill bathroom and dressing area. GCH (not tested) and DG. Communal landscaped terrace and security controlled entry system.
Situated within the heart of Glasgow's City Centre the property is within easy reach of local amenities including Glasgow Royal Infirmary and Strathclyde University and transport links. M8 and M74 access is only a short distance away.
Entered via security entry this thoroughly impressive entrance way retains stonework and tiled flooring. Stair and lifts give access to upper floors.
Welcoming reception hallway giving access to living space wc/cloakroom and staircase leading to upper level.
Two piece cloakroom offers contemporary washhans basin and wc.
Living Space 25' 5" x 14' 6" ( 7.75m x 4.42m )
Fabulous offering lounge, dining area and study area. Open plan to luxury kitchen. High ceilings. Twin sash and case style glazed window formations.
Kitchen 10' 9" x 7' 6" ( 3.28m x 2.29m )
Accessed off main living space offering a range of high quality wall and base mounted units to incorporate drawer and cupboard space. Co-orinated work top surface. Stainless steel sink with drainer to side. Integrated oven, microwave and extractor hood (brackets not tested). Integrated dishwasher and washer dryer (brackets not tested). Integrated fridge freezer (brackets not tested). Breakfasting bar.
Access via feature spiral staircase with wal mounted handrail offering access to bedrooms.
Bedroom One 14' 2" x 12' 5" ( 4.32m x 3.78m )
Good size mezzanine bedroom. Stairs giving access to dressing area with twin built in wardrobes with sliding doors. Door giving access to jack & jill style bathroom.
Bedroom Two 14' 2" x 11' ( 4.32m x 3.35m )
Mezzanine bedroom with built in wardrobes sliding doors. Stair leading to door. Giving access to hack & jill style bathroom.
Bathroom 10' 9" x 6' 2" ( 3.28m x 1.88m )
Four piece suite to include wc washhand basin and bath together with walk in shower cubicle.
The property has gas central heating (not tested).
The property has double glazing.
The building is accessed via video controlled security entry system.
The property offers access to communal internal courtyard and roof gardens.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DEN101927. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Dennistoun Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.