5 bedroom house for saleWoodlands Drive, Warton, Preston, Lancashire, PR4
- Well Presented Detached Property with Open Views of Countryside
- Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen
- Five Bedrooms and Family Bathroom
- Garage plus Gardens Front and Rear
- Viewing Highly Recommended
We are pleased do bring to the market, this fantastic family home set in a beautiful location providing idyllic views over the countryside of Warton.
The property comprises an entrance hallway, a downstairs WC, large family lounge, dining room and a kitchen diner with fitted kitchen units. Further to this, there are five bedrooms and a family bathroom with three piece bathroom suite. The property is fully double glazed and has recently had a new boiler and gas central heating system.
Externaly, the propery comprises of both front and rear gardens, off street parking and a large garage with up and an over garage door.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-12715521.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LYT071476. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Entwistle Green, St. Annes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.