3 bedroom house for saleKingfisher Way, Fleetwood
- A Three Storey Town House
- Lounge & Modern Style fitted kitchen
- Bathroom & En-Suite to the Master Bedroom
- Gardens & Allocated Parking
- 50% SHARED OWNERSHIP - EPC GRADE B
Ground Floor - Entrance Hall
Double glazed door to front, stairs leading to first floor, radiator, inset spot lights and understairs storage cupboard.
Low level wc, wash hand basin, tiled splash backs and extractor fan.
3.84m x 3.34m (12'7" x 10'11")
Double glazed French doors leading to the rear garden. Coved ceiling and inset spot lights.
2.94m x 1.96m (9'7" x 6'5")
Double glazed window to front. A range of modern style fitted wall and base units, rolled edge work surfaces, tiled splash backs, built-in gas hob, electric oven. Plumbing for a washing machine, stainless steel sink unit with single drainer and space for fridge/freezer. Inset spot lights and wall mounted gas boiler.
First Floor - Landing
Double glazed window to front, stairs leading to second floor and radiator.
3.83m x 2.78m (12'6" x 9'1")
Double glazed window to rear and radiator.
2.52m x 1.96m (8'3" x 6'5")
Double glazed window to front and radiator.
A three piece suite comprising of a panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin and low level wc. Tiled splash backs, extractor fan and radiator.
Second Floor - Landing
Door to master bedroom.
3.83m x 2.5m (12'6" x 8'2")
Two double glazed Velux style windows to rear, inset spot lights, loft access, radiator and cupboard concealing the hot water tank.
Velux style window to front. Enclosed shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin and low level wc. Tiled walls, radiator, light and shaver point. Extractor fan.
Front - Mainly laid to lawn with path to front door.
Rear - Enclosed by panelled fencing, lawned area, paved patio, wooden shed and gated access to the rear with allocated parking.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-12741702.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 44609. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrell Heyworth, Thornton Cleveleys. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.