5 bedroom detached house for sale2 Westland Road Westwoodside,DN9 2PF
- Up to 5 Bedrooms
- Basement Leisure Suite
- Playroom, Utility and 3 Cloaks
- PVCu double glazing
- Gas central heating
- Rear enclosed Garden of good size
- Views over surrounding countryside
- Cul-de-sac location
Westwoodside is an old established rural village located about 11 miles east of Doncaster and about 4 miles from the well served small town of Epworth. The near-by towns of Scunthorpe, Gainsborough and Retford are also within easy driving distance.
The property is located within a cul-de-sac in the Upperthorpe area of the village and commands fine views to the south over surrounding countryside.
• A continental style Detached House.
• Extensive and adaptable space on 3 floors.
• Basement Leisure Suite including Spa, Sauna and Steam Room.
• Up to 5 Bedrooms, plus Playroom, Utility, 3 Cloaks etc.
• PVC Double Glazed Windows, majority with external shutters.
• Gas central heating system.
ACCOMMODATION (all measurements approx only)
SIDE ENTRANCE with storage space off.
CLOAKROOM with fully tiled walls, low flush w.c. and wash basin. Extractor fan.
INNER HALLWAY with tiled floor, radiator and walk-in storeroom off.
PLAY ROOM (about 5.40m x 3.60m) with radiator and side facing window.
OFFICE/BEDROOM 5 (about 3.90m including wardrobe x 3.09m) with radiator and large windows for natural light.
LEISURE SUITE (overall 9.5m x 3.0m average) comprising Steam Room, Sauna and Aquaspa Room.
Secondary External Entrance Door.
RECEPTION HALL having substantial double entrance doors, tiled flooring and panelled ceiling.
CLOAKROOM with low flush w.c. and wash basin. Fully tiled walls and floor.
LOUNGE/DINING AREA including:
DINING AREA(about 4.36m x 3.63m) with tiled floor, rear garden outlook and double doors with leaded lights opening to the reception hall. Panelled ceiling.
LOUNGE (about 3.6m x 4.6m) having a handsome raised brick fireplace with wide tiled hearth and incorporating a cast iron stove with log effect gas fire. Tiled floor, panelled ceiling and external door to the rear garden.
KITCHEN (about 3.8m x 36m) including fitted oak units to two sides comprising base cupboards with work surfaces, 1½ bowl sink unit and wall cabinets. Built-in appliances including double oven, 4 ring gas hob, dishwasher and fridge/freezer. Tiled flooring, twin aspect windows and panelled ceiling.
UTILITY ROOM (about 3.0m x 2.73m) with oak fitted base and wall units, work surfaces, single drainer sink top and storage cupboards. Plumbing for automatic washer and dryer, tiled floor, panelled ceiling, rear garden outlook and external door.
STUDY/BEDROOM 4 (about 3.0m x 3.0m) with tiled floor, front outlook and panelled ceiling.
LANDING with panelled ceiling and front outlook.
BEDROOM 1 (about 6.0m x 3.6m) a through room with good range of fitted wardrobes incorporating bed head recess with side tables. Radiator, front outlook and rear patio door giving access to the Balcony having ample relaxing seating space.
BEDROOM 2 (3.55m x 3.63m) with radiator, fitted pine wardrobe, shelving and corner desk/drawer unit, panelled ceiling and rear garden outlook.
BEDROOM 3 (about 3.763m x 3.0m) with radiator and rear garden outlook.
BATHROOM (about 2.3m x 3.0m) including an Ivory suite comprising bath, pedestal wash basin and shower cubicle. Radiator, tiling to walls and floor and walk-in airing cupboard.
CLOAKROOM with w.c. and wash basin. Fully tiled walls and floor.
Open Plan Front Garden with lawn and block paved driveway/parking space.
Enclosed Rear Garden which is of very good size including mature borders, ornamental trees/plantings, raised feature etc. The Summer House is not included in the sale but is available by separate negotiation.
Mains water, electricity, drainage and gas. Full gas fired central heating to the bungalow (part central heating to the basement).
Strictly by prior appointment with the Agents on 01427 752292
The Property Misdescriptions Act 1991
1. The mention of any appliances and/or services within these Sales Particulars does not imply they are in full and efficient working order.
2. All measurements, areas and distances are approximate only.
3. Extracts from the Ordnance Survey are only to identify the site mentioned in the Sales Particulars. The surrounding areas may have changed since it was produced and therefore may not be an accurate reflection of the area around the property's boundaries.
4. Details regarding rating and Town and Country Planning matters have been obtained on a verbal basis from the appropriate Local Authority. Unless stated, we have not examined copies of Planning Consents. We would recommend that interested parties contact the Local authority independently.
Grice and Hunter give notice that these particulars are believed to be correct but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed and they do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their accuracy. No person in employment of Grice and Hunter has authority to make or give any representation or warranty in relation to the property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-13939350.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference don294. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Grice and Hunter, Haxey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.