2 bedroom flat for saleWardneuk Drive, Kilmarnock
Offers in Excess of
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Was o/o £45,950, reduced to o/o £37,000!!!
- Spacious upper flat
- Rec hall, lounge
- Kitchen, 2 dbl beds
- Bath, GCH, Garden
- Ideal 1st home
FANTASTIC BUY!! VIEWING A MUST TO APPRECIATE THE SIZE AVAILABLE!!! Spacious upper cottage flat, ideal investment or first home. Reception hall, L- shape lounge/dining area, two double bedrooms, kitchen and bathroom, gas central heating, front and side gardens.
Allen and Harris are delighted to offer to the market this spacious upper cottage flat. The property would be ideal as a starter home or as an investment for rental.
The accommodation comprises reception hall, large L shape lounge/dining area, fitted kitchen, two double size bedrooms and bathroom.
The flat is further enhanced by gas central heating, gardens to the side and rear and spacious accommodation.
Kilmarnock has a selection of amenities including shops, supermarkets, schools and transport services. Bus and rail links give a regular service throughout the area and into Glasgow if required
Lounge 16' 7" x 12' 9" (at widest) ( 5.05m x 3.89m (at widest) )
Kitchen 12' 5" x 9' 2" ( 3.78m x 2.79m )
Bedroom One 12' 9" x 12' 3" ( 3.89m x 3.73m )
Bedroom Two 11' 10" x 10' 9" ( 3.61m x 3.28m )
Bathroom 7' 6" x 4' 7" ( 2.29m x 1.40m )
There are private gardens to the side and rear.
There is a gas central heating system installed which also heats the domestic hot water.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-14106252.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KMK102284. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Kilmarnock. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.