Land for saleWigan Lane, Duxbury, Chorley,PR7
- 0.29 acres (0.12 hectares)
- 0.116 hectares (0.286 acres) or thereabouts.
- Amenity land containing mature trees.
- Overlooking rolling expanse of Duxbury Golf Course.
- Suitable for 'summer garden' or as a retreat.
The area of land is adjacent to Wigan Lodge and is surrounded to the side and rear by the rolling manicured expanse of Duxbury Golf Course, all of which there are extensive westerly views. It is situated in a semi-rural area 'washed over' as Green Belt, yet within two miles of Chorley Town Centre.
The land is occupied by several mature trees which are the subject of a Tree Preservation Order i.e. TPO No. 5 (Chorley) 2008.
Proceeding south out of Chorley along Bolton Road, turn right at the traffic lights controlled crossroads (by Fredericks ice-cream) into Wigan Lane and the is on the right just after the junction with Rawlinson Lane.
It is understood the site is Freehold and free from Chief Rent.
No services are connected but may be available in Wigan Lane.
By attendance on site.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 200. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter E Gilkes & Company, Chorley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.