3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHorncliffe Road, South Shore
Withdrawn from Market
- Spacious Semi Detached House
- 3 Reception Rooms, Fitted Kitchen
- 3 Bedrooms, 4 Piece Bathroom
- Gch, uPVC Double Glazing
- Garage to Rear
- 50' South Facing Rear Garden
- Popular & Convenient Location
- No Chain Involved
GROUND FLOOR PVCu double glazed entrance door with matching side panels to:
Tiled floor, door to:
HALLWAY Wooden laminate flooring, staircase to first floor landing, door to:
4.67m (15'4") into bay x 4.06m (13'4") PVCu double glazed walk-in box bay window to front, decorative fireplace, two radiators, cornice style ceiling.
4.57m (15') into bay x 3.78m (12'5") PVCu double glazed walk-in bow window to rear, feature coal effect living flame effect gas fire set in ornate wooden surround and inset and hearth, radiator, cornice style ceiling.
into bay 3.91m (12'10") x 2.60m (8'6") PVCu double glazed walk-in box bay window to side, radiator, wooden laminate flooring, under-stairs storage cupboard with fuse box, door to:
3.50m (11'6") x 2.74m (9') Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with drawers, cornice trims and round edged worktops, stainless steel sink unit with single drainer with tiled surround, integrated fridge/freezer, plumbing for automatic washing machine, built-in electric oven, four ring gas hob with pull out extractor hood over, PVCu double glazed window to rear, radiator, slate tiled flooring, panelled ceiling with recessed spotlights, wall mounted concealed gas combination boiler serving heating system and domestic hot water, PVCu double glazed door to side.
Door to built-in storage cupboard.
4.71m (15'5") into bay x 4.06m (13'4") PVCu double glazed walk-in box bay window to front, radiator, cornice style ceiling with ceiling rose, door to:
3.98m (13'1") x 3.24m (10'8")
Bow window to rear.
3.05m (10') x 1.98m (6'6") PVCu double glazed window to front, radiator, door to:
BATHROOM Fitted with three piece white suite comprising corner bath, pedestal wash hand basin and low-level WC, full height tiling to all walls, PVCu opaque double glazed window to side, PVCu opaque double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Gardens front and 50' enclosed rear.
Garage to rear.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-16449624.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 247760. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tiger Sales & Lettings, Blackpool, Highfield Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.