4 bedroom detached house for saleTowerhill Avenue, Kilmaurs, Kilmarnock
Offers in Excess of
- Fantastic Price Reduction for 4 Weeks Only!
- Dropped by a further £10,000
- Modern det villa
- Rec hall, lounge, family
- Rm , dining rm, fitt kitch
- 4 dbl beds, en suite,
- Bath, GCH, DG, driveway
Modern spacious detached villa within the popular village of Kilmaurs. Comprising reception hall, large lounge, family room, dining room, modern dining size fitted kitchen with utility area, cloaks/wc, four double size bedrooms, master en suite shower room and bathroom, gardens, GCH, DG.
Allen & Harris are delighted to offer to the market this spacious modern family home, located within the popular village of Kilmaurs.
The accommodation comprises reception hall, large lounge, family room, family size dining room, dining size modern fitted kitchen with utility area, cloaks/wc. The upper floor has four double size bedrooms, master en suite shower room and family bathroom.
The property is further enhanced by gas central heating, double glazing, spacious accommodation, block paved front garden for off street parking, cull-de-sac location, convenient for local and Kilmarnock amenities.
Kilmaurs has a selection of amenities including shops and schools, with public transport giving regular links throughout the area and into Glasgow if required. Kilmarnock town is within 3 miles and provides an abundance of additional services if needed.
Lounge 19' 11" x 13' ( 6.07m x 3.96m )
Dining Room/family Room 12' 1" x 10' 7" ( 3.68m x 3.23m )
Kitchen 19' 9" x 10' 6" ( 6.02m x 3.20m )
Bedroom One 15' 10" x 13' ( 4.83m x 3.96m )
Bedroom Two 12' 1" x 11' 6" extending to 14' 1" ( 3.68m x 3.51m extending to 4.29m )
Bedroom Three 14' 9" x 8' 8" ( 4.50m x 2.64m )
Bedroom Four 13' 1" x 11' ( 3.99m x 3.35m )
Bathroom 9' 4" x 9' 6" over bath ( 2.84m x 2.90m over bath )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KMK102783. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Kilmarnock. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.