2 bedroom terraced house for saleCharltotte Street, New Skelton
- Excellent Mid Terraced House in Pleasant Cul-De-Sac Street
- Splendid Through Living Room and Kitchen
- Two Bedrooms and Bathroom
- Double Glazing
- An Ideal First Time Buy or Investment Property Pleasantly situated in this quiet cul-de-sac street enjoying lovely open views to the front is this excellent mid terraced house. Offered for sale at
Excellent Mid Terraced House in Pleasant Cul-De-Sac Street
Splendid Through Living Room and Kitchen
Two Bedrooms and Bathroom
An Ideal First Time Buy or Investment Property
Pleasantly situated in this quiet cul-de-sac street enjoying lovely open views to the front is this excellent mid terraced house. Offered for sale at an attractive price, the house represents an ideal opportunity for the first time buyer or investor. Nearby Skelton High Street offers a range of shopping facilities and amenities and for a wider range of amenities the historic market town of Guisborough lies within comfortable driving distance. Also close by are the coast and the North Yorkshire Moors National Park and Skelton is within comfortable commuting distance of the industrial centres of Teesside.
With partly glazed UPVC entrance door with coloured leaded glass panels and colonial style inner door.
Through Living Room
Through Living Room
An 'L' shaped room 3.6m (11'10) x 2.97m (9'9) plus 4.19m (13'9) x 3.45m (11'4) . Being of excellent proportions. Tasteful fireplace incorporating a flame effect gas fire, electric night storage heater, coved ceiling and useful under stairs cupboard.
View From Living Room
2.61m (8'7) x 3.15m (10'4). With range of wall and floor units incorporating a single drainer stainless steel sink with tiled splash back. Plumbing for an automatic washing machine and shelved airing cupboard housing the hot water cylinder.
Partly tiled with white suite comprising panel bath, pedestal hand basin and low flush w.c. Ceramic tiled floor and xpelair fan.
With colonial style doors to the two bedrooms.
3.35m (11') x 3.78m (12'5). With built-in shelved cupboard and pine dado rail.
View From Bedroom 1
2.64m (8'8) x 3.6m (11'10). To the face of fitted wardrobes to one wall having mirrored sliding doors. Coved ceiling.
To the rear of the house there is an enclosed yard area.
All fitted carpets are to be included in the sale.
Redcar and Cleveland Borough Council.
Council Tax Assessment
We are advised that the property is in Band A.
These sales particulars are based upon an inspection carried out 9th of July 2008.
Charlotte Street is located off Holmbeck Road. On leaving Skelton High Street in an easterly direction Charlotte Street runs off on the right hand side. Once into the street number 25 is readily found on the left hand side.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference OFFICIG11N4824. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Darnton Estate Agents, Guisborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.