4 bedroom detached house for sale138 Catfoot Lane, Lambley, Nottinghamshire
- Striking contemporary home
- Approx 8300 sqaure feet
- 3 reception rooms
- Contemporary living kitchen
- 4 bedroom suites
A highly individual detached country home. The house, designed by award winning architects Marsh Grochowski, has been finished to an exceptional standard, taking full advantage of the gently sloping plot and the fantastic privacy it offers both in terms of the internal space and numerous landscaped external areas, which really compliment the house and the external design. It has been skilfully thought out and apart from the generous family accomodation within the main house, the cleverly concienved link accros to the leisure area with cinema rooms and indoor swimming pool complex really compliment and finish off a very desirable property.
Externally the property benefits from a seperate self contained one bedroom annex, as well as an extensive range of outbuildings providing garaging, external office, stabling, and tack room. The property sits within beautifully maintained grounds and paddocks, extending to approximately 2.824 acres.
- Striking contemporary design
- Approximately 8300 square feet
- Three reception rooms
- Contemporary living kitchen
- Four bedroom suites
- Leisure suite with indoor heated swimming pool
- Home cinema
- Sophisticated audio/visual home entertainment system
- Internal and external lighting control system
- Separate self contained annex
- Landscaped gardens and grounds
- Extensive garaging and outbuildings
- In total approx 2.824 acres
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-19185849.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 236967. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Nottingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.