4 bedroom town house for saleNew Church Street, Tetbury, Gloucestershire
5 New Church Street is an impressive Grade II Listed townhouse of elegant proportions dating back to the late 18th Century. This Georgian property is built of Cotswold stone under a Cotswold stone roof and the handsome facade with its large sash windows is set back behind iron railings. The property has recently been
subject to a refurbishment programme of the highest standard and now incorporates many contemporary elements whilst retaining its period architectural detailing.
Internally, the well-arranged and flexible accommodation is presented in exceptional condition. The light and spacious reception rooms, with wood burning stove, lead into a panelled hall with original flag stone flooring. A large cloakroom houses the gas boiler, water softener and pressurised water cylinder and incorporates a wet-room shower area.
A stunning, bespoke kitchen/dining room with granite work surfaces and splash backs provides NEFF integrated appliances, a 3-door gas Aga and a limestone floor with lowlevel
LED lighting. A separate utility room and west-facing conservatory complete the ground floor. The immaculate design and detailed finishing continues on the upper floors.
There are two principal bedrooms, a bathroom and a study on the first floor and two further double bedrooms with a shared en-suite enhanced by travertine tiling, under-floor heating and 'mood' lighting on the second floor.
• Tetbury is a delightful and historic Cotswold market town often referred to as “the entrance to the Cotswolds”, and once voted by Country Life magazine as the third most desirable town in the country. It is a thriving town situated less than half an hour from both the M4 and M5 motorways and within easy reach of Cirencester, Cheltenham, Bath, Bristol and Swindon. There is good access to Kemble Railway Station which is 6 miles away with regular direct services to London and other regional centres.
• Tetbury has an extensive range of shops including boutiques, delicatessens, the Highgrove Shop and many antique shops. The town has an excellent variety of hotels, restaurants and cafes offering a variation of cuisine.
• Local attractions include the world famous Westonbirt Arboretum and Highgrove. There are numerous sporting opportunities such as; racing at Cheltenham and Newbury, polo at Beaufort and Cirencester and a variety of golf courses.
• There are also excellent private schools nearby including Westonbirt and Beaudesert.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-20054865.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CRN110045. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Strutt & Parker, Cirencester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.